IGNORED

Julian Joachim

Cider red

We should try and get him on loan , i no he turned us down last season , but i think his contract runs out in the summer and he's on the transfer list so he would be looking for a new club , and if he helps getting us to division 1 i'm sure he would stay permanently.

We should try and get him on loan , i no he turned us down last season , but i think his contract runs out in the summer and he's on the transfer list so he would be looking for a new club , and if he helps getting us to division 1 i'm sure he would stay permanently.
He has been playing regulary recently though.

Julian Joachim

24 Starts, 2 Sub, 9 Goals

Bjarni Gudjonsson

11 Starts, 1 Sub, 3 Goals

Gary Mcsheffery

11 Starts, 3 Sub, 8 Goals

They also have....

Andy Morrell

20 Starts, 11 Sub, 7 Goals

They have a suprisingly good strike force. Maybe this Gudjonsson has started recently?

They have a suprisingly good strike force. Maybe this Gudjonsson has started recently?

Yeah he starts every game , i think they signed him not to long ago , thats why he hasnt had many appearances , andy morrel doesnt play though (i dont think) spose he would be worth a try.

Blimey you City fans are getting a bit desperate. Whats up, are you also getting a bit scared that maybe you are going to fail again.

How sad it must be for it to all fall apart again and for the players to lose their bottle again.

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :angry:

Guest Champagne Football
Top of the league and avin a larf at city.
Must make you feel really special. Have fun in division one next season won't you? Now kindly leave...

Must make you feel really special. Have fun in division one next season won't you? Now kindly leave...
Don't worry, City will be there as well. Swindon will also go up via the play offs and those imatation cockneys will still be in Div 2 for a very long time to come.

Guest Champagne Football
Don't worry, City will be there as well. Swindon will also go up via the play offs and those imatation cockneys will still be in Div 2 for a very long time to come.
I like your thinking, but unfortuantly Danny Wilson has other ideas and is trying his best to, make a perfectly capable side of gaining promotion, turn into a relegation form side just at the right time so we can make the play offs and blow it again.

All an elaborate plan to get fired so he can enjoy the finest wines in the South of France.

I hope your right , but i cant see it.
A team that wins 11 games on the trot, do not become a bad team overnight. So you are on a bad run at the moment, your 1 point behind the queers oops I means queens. You will come good again. I am looking forward to the game at Ashton Gate on the 13th. Should be a good atmosphere. Whatever the result that day I really do hope we both go up automatically.

Archived