IGNORED

City V Oldham

Bristol Boy

Phillips 6/10 One or two saves and one of the few to come out of the match with any credit.

Carey 5/10 #### crosses, hanging in the wind, having said that, he had to do some of Roberts tackling and ALL of CHICKENS.

Hill 5/10 Tried hard, but ineffective moving forward and hampered by Browns absence.

Butler 4/10 Gave away free kicks and generally induced a sense of panic at all times.

Coles 5/10 Butler, as usual turmed him into a nervous wreck.He's half the player he was last season.

Roberts 5/10 Headless chicken proved that he isn't a winger.At least he had a couple of shots.

Wilkshire 6/10 Decent free kick brought one of the few saves required from their keeper.God knows why he was withdrawn.If you can leave Burnell in midfield and take of LW, when you're two down???????

Burnell 4/10 "Maimed" one of Oldhams players and I could see him getting sent off.In brief, still can't trap a bag of cement, will rarely score, can't play in midfield (particlularly in a 4-4-2) can't shoot or pass. Nice kid, Bristolian and wholehearted, but that doesn't win football matches.

Tinnion 6/10 Did his best, but played out of position from the start and never realy got going.

Peacock 5/10 Did nothing, then got injured.Rest long overdue.

Lita 5/10 Needs to go back to the bench.

Bell 5/10 Past it.Added nothing.

Miller 6/10 Tried hard.Missed a decent headed opportunity.Doesn't score goals.

Goodfellow 4/10 Coward.Cuts inside of both flanks because you don't get tackled that way and won't get hurt.For a guy with obvious talent, he's a total waste of space and another poor Wilson signing.

Review

This was woeful, apalling and inadequate.

A team bereft of heart, passion and skill.

Players who don't want it and are happy to play at this level and earn their inflated wages.

To many players waiting for something to happen, as opposed to making it happen.The manager must take responsibility for this shambles that saw players swapping positions and BOOTING it like a Downs League side.

Roberts on the right, then the left, then the middle!

Lita in the middle, then on the left wing.

Coward on the left, then the right. :angry:

The mark of Wilson as a manager will be clearly seen over the next nine games.Anything apart from promotion will be another failure in a long line of DW's.

If we are not promoted at the end of this season, he must be sacked and a drastic overhaul take place.

City fans are unbelievable. What the hell is wrong you guys. So you have lost a game at home, ######, you ain't gettin relegated areya. We at Plymouth are laughing at you. You are going up, QPR are not going to get auto promotion and they won't go up by the play offs either.

Every heard of the saying when the going gets tough, the tough get going. Well you lot have got to get behind your team now. Or is it that City fans are just glory hunters.

City fans are unbelievable. What the hell is wrong you guys. So you have lost a game at home, ######, you ain't gettin relegated areya. We at Plymouth are laughing at you. You are going up, QPR are not going to get auto promotion and they won't go up by the play offs either.

Every heard of the saying when the going gets tough, the tough get going. Well you lot have got to get behind your team now. Or is it that City fans are just glory hunters.

Yes obviously, as we have been in the relative obscurity of the lower leagues for the vast majority of our history. We are the worst glory hunters ever :D

The problem is we have seen every year our players bottle it at the end of the season and it is happening again, that is why we are so angry, if you'd have watched Plymouth bottle it 3 times and were heading for a 4th you would not be happy either.

Good to see your optimism though :angry:

If we play half as well as we can we will go up, because i don't think any side bar you lot can cope with us when we play well, but it hasn't happened so far, so i can't see it happening now.

What we say on here is a lot different from what we do at matches, for most on here that i know anyway, we will sing and support. But on here is a refuge away from the team and club to get things off your chest if you know what i mean.

If you watched the City I'd listen, but you don't, so shut it.

QPR will go up automatically and so will Plymouth and I'll tell you why.

At 2-0 down away yesterday they came back to draw.

Why?

Because they score goals.

At 2-0 down at home, we were dead for the reasons I've stated in my earlier post.

Archived