IGNORED

Next two away games

BS3_RED

Assuming we win on tuesday night then i believe that it will be the following two away games that will decide our fate this season.

If we can win both of those games then i think promotion is a certainty as we will go into the Forest game with at least a 7 point gap if not more and we would go into that with such confidence that i would hope we wouldnt bottle it.

If we lose in the next two away games then i think we might get pegged back and Forest ( if they win there games) would be the team on a high at Ashton Gate.

So, come on all of us lets get to Crewe and Donny in numbers and support the team with everything we got ,cos promotion to the promised land might just depend on it.

Id happily take 4 points from these 2 games. They are very tricky in my opinion but we must be confident after 3 away wins on the spin. Our performances on the road seem to be alot better than at Ashton Gate at the moment. I fully expect Forest to win their next 2 although they like us seem to struggle to kill teams off on their own ground so you never know......

Crewe and Donnie could be two tricky games, Donnie are chasing the play offs, whereas Crewe may still think they have a slim chance. If we come through with at least 4 pts, then you may aswell crack open the champagne bottles.....

But, saying that, look at the following 3 homes games: Forest, Swansea, Yeovil - my god the old fixture computer has been a real b**stard to us there!

But aslong as we beat Bradford this tuesday, the players confidence wil stay sky high, and hopefully, we will maintain our winning run.

I think its more vital that we don't lose at home to either Forest or Yeovil. Those six pointers are what usually make or break your season. So far we've lost to both on the road and just imagine how better off we'd been with either a draw or a win at their grounds. Its all about ensuring they don't get the points.

I would be a happy man if we go into the Forest home game with a gap of 4/5 points over them and then if we don't lose to them, then I'll start believing.

We are in the driving seat and 3 points on Tuesday will be a massive step towards promotion.

It's important to see things over the whole ten games, and not see the Donny and Crewe games as make or break for our season. We could lose them both and still go up, though clearly the effect on squad (not to mention fan) morale could have a major effect. We seem to have hit a good run of form at just the right time. Two points a game from here on in should be enough to take us up and it's important to remember that means we can lose or draw the odd game without it being the end of the world.

For example, we are already one point ahead of our 2 points a game target after the Brentford match. A draw against Bradford would feel like two points dropped, but it would still keep us on course for an end of season target of 87 points which should be enough to take us up automatically.

Two home wins against Forest and Yeovil would do very nicely too.

Focusing in the next game is good advice.

I still think 84/85 points will enough, certainly for second spot.

Beating Bradford will virtually guarantee the play offs as I see it, however, more importantly, it will give us a seven point cushion and that makes the draw ours as opposed to Yeovil or Forests.Winning will become vital for them and they'll have to come to attack which suits us at present.

Archived