IGNORED

Michael Chopra

Guest Bootylicious

Guest Bootylicious

How about trying to get him in on loan? I know he's 'another' unproven youngster at premiership level but Newcastle have high hopes of him and seems a good prospect.

Was on loan at Notts Forest earlier in the season. Not sure if he's the 'fox in the box' type player we are looking for, but he cant be worse than old Fagan!

Scratching my head as to who else we could go for....

Guest nobby

ive heard junior onono might be available for a pint of scrumpy and a packet of pork scratchings!!!!!!! :angry::D:blink:

come on evreone cheer up,the gas are going down!!! ;):D:D

Michael Chopra is a class act but I would be surprised if we're the only club looking at him as he scored shed loads for Watford on loan including 4 goals in 1 match. With Lua Lua loaned out Newcastle may want to keep him as cover.

Guest Topbuzz

I was surprised to see the other Newcastle cover striker Offlong go to i think it was either York/S****horpe not quite as talented as Chopra but still gotta be excellent in div 2 ,as other's have said why arent we getting these players scouting isnt great down the gate .

Guest Cider Red Sam

We won't go for Chopra, or any other talented youngster. If Danny Wilson does sign some one its going to be an experienced player

Guest Spunkwood
We won't go for Chopra, or any other talented youngster. If Danny Wilson does sign some one its going to be an experienced player
So you remember Fagan do you he was really experienced wasnt he? ha Danny cant think of a decent loan signing he has made to be honest. :D oh yeah he did get Mark Robins :angry:

Guest Cider Red Sam
So you remember Fagan do you he was really experienced wasnt he?
Yeah I remember Fagan, but DW has been quoted as saying (on the official site) ..... "What we don't want to do is sign someone simply to make up the numbers. But if we can bring in an experienced player capable of making an imediate impression we will try to do so."

DW also went on to say.... "But signing good players on loan is not easy and we need experience in the final stages of a league campaign."

Archived