IGNORED

Do We Really Want To Go Up?

Guest STA-BS14

Guest STA-BS14

From recent performances i have to question the belief of some of the players and the attitude towards the game. Every player has to give 101% if we are to go up this season, and we have let a good position slip away yet again with swindon and brighton right up our asses.

Yesterday i dont know how Burnell was still on the pitch at 90mins, mickey bell was a disgrace aswell, was wilkshire injured or something to come off?

Now is the time to show some of the fighting spirit we are known for.

Guest citygal17

I agree completely we need to get our act together and with swindon on such a good run we have no time to lose. But lets not give up on them yet we still have a good chance and if danny starts putting out a team that is capable of scoring more than 1 goal a game eg. more attacking players then we would have no doubts that we would go up

I agree completely we need to get our act together and with swindon on such a good run we have no time to lose. But lets not give up on them yet we still have a good chance and if danny starts putting out a team that is capable of scoring more than 1 goal a game eg. more attacking players then we would have no doubts that we would go up
I like Swindon's recent form as well, two defeats :angry:

Guest citygal17
I like Swindon's recent form as well, two defeats  :angry:
Well what I'm trying to say is that swindon are able to score more than 1 goal a game this showed wen they were losing but they still managed to score 2 goals wen we are losin we find it hard to score 1 goal and this has gotta stop because we cant afford to lose any more games seeming us and qpr are so close and swindon arn't far behind

If you really want to go up you NEED to sort out your defence. I saw the goals you conceeded against Stockport and Oldham. There was no defending or little.

You got some great attacking players that can score past the best defences on their day.

Maybe your manager has got some tactical things incorrect. :angry:

From recent performances i have to question the belief of some of the players and the attitude towards the game. Every player has to give 101% if we are to go up this season, and we have let a good position slip away yet again with swindon and brighton right up our asses.

Yesterday i dont know how Burnell was still on the pitch at 90mins, mickey bell was a disgrace aswell, was wilkshire injured or something to come off?

my only worry is we are banking on the millennium stadium play off

final gamble, we made alot of money last year by going there in the

ldv and i'm sure we would do so again going there in a play off final.

it is looking to me that city are playing for the play offs and for

money an extra 2 legged game and a big pay day final IF we

are to get there, it is all about money by the looks of things,

the money is fine if the gamble pays off but it is agony for the fans

if it don't and we stay in div.2,

but either way the club gets the

money in the bank from a 2 legged play off :angry:

Guest smarty

Of course we ######*** well do.

Guest little un

We have to get our act together if we are going to get promoted. The players didn't want it yesterday. Hopefully they will get their heads on and won't run around like headless chickens. They need to give 100% til the end of the season if we are to get promoted.

Archived