IGNORED

Goldfish Syndrome

openEnd

What is it with some on here?

posts like 'Its only one defeat', 'One defeat and we're ####'

Do these people have all memories of past pi$$ poor performances wiped from their memories by the club?

Have they signed up to a scheme where this activity is included in the subscription. Is it performed at 4.45 after every #### result? Interested to hear of anyone who has signed up, how much does it cost? :angry:

Guest nobby

open end,you never fail to hit the nail on the head.what your saying is absolutely right. every year with danny as manager weve had a long unbeaten run mid-season,only for the wheels to fall well and truely off when the pressure begins to mount at the end of the season.

once,i could take,twice,maybe just,but 4 friggin seasons in a row is just pushing it too far,how people can continue to take these balls ups,and then have ago at others for feeling disolusioned is beyond me.

i am sick to the back teeth of being built up by the city,and then let down,its about time the manager and the players finally pulled thier fingers out.fans can only take so mutch

Guest Filton Red

Totally well put, if we dont go up this year then i seriously cant see any future for Danny at AG. Although I am worried that if we dont go up the rot might set in, we saw abit of it at the start of this season with all the draws we had. it looked as if the team were still shell shocked from not gettin the job done last season.

What is it with some on here?

posts like 'Its only one defeat', 'One defeat and we're ####'

Do these people have all memories of past pi$$ poor performances wiped from their memories by the club?

Have they signed up to a scheme where this activity is included in the subscription. Is it performed at 4.45 after every #### result? Interested to hear of anyone who has signed up, how much does it cost?  :angry:

yeah...

it is hardly 1 lost game our last 5 games

sheffield lost

wycombe drew

stockport lost

rushden won

oldham lost

all against struggling sides (sheffield a patched up side)

and 2 goals in 5 games is very poor

i think city want the play offs for the money, now money for the club

is good but only if the gamble pays off on the pitch.

i think city want the play offs for the money, now money for the club

is good but only if the gamble pays off on the pitch.

what rubbish - promotion to Div 1 is all anyone at the club wants - to even jokingly suggest we are faltering at the moment so we can get the money from a play off final is............. well words fail me :angry::D:blink:

Guest comeonyoureds
Totally well put, if we dont go up this year then i seriously cant see any future for Danny at AG. Although I am worried that if we dont go up the rot might set in, we saw abit of it at the start of this season with all the draws we had. it looked as if the team were still shell shocked from not gettin the job done last season.
i agree, if failure is the result again this season then city are going to have to go back to scratch and start again with a new manager in charge, this will probably take time so that means one thing plenty more ###tty div2 football to look forward to!

if wilson doesnt do it this season with the money he's had to spend and the support of a well run club behind him then he NEVER will! :angry:

what rubbish - promotion to Div 1 is all anyone at the club wants - to even jokingly suggest we are faltering at the moment so we can get the money from a play off final is............. well words fail me  :angry:  :D  :blink:

i hope you are right, but we don't become s.h.i.t.e over night ;)

yep the fans do but you have to wonder, what else has gone wrong?

Archived