IGNORED

Well I Went Home....

screech

...hit the bottle, calmed right down, had a laugh and a joke with the missus, woke up this morning with a clear head and then I remembered yesterday's match.......What a bunch of ###### chokers we have, with Captain Arsehole in charge.

Forget about promotion It aint going to happen, well not with that ###### in charge anyway, we have a manager and second in command who couldn't organise a kids 5-aside match let alone a multi-million pound professional outfit. His stubborness is beyond a (I tried to say a naughty word) take now, he played an unfit out of form striker, took off the only creative midfielder, left our only true winger on the bench who has scored 4 in 6 outings, played Tinman out on the wing who is possibly slower than Tommy Doc, took Hill off instead of that fool Butler who though he was in a wrestling match.

My god that was bloody awful, It was so bad I left with 15 minutes to go and I have never done that before, not even when Osman was in charge. What is the point of playing keep ball for 90mins when you can only muster up 5 shots at goal, and not one was clear cut, and all this against the mighty Oldham who had to sell a team before the season started, absoloute ######.

Resign now Wilson and take Barlow with you, there isn't another team in this division who have come anywhere near the funds you have had at your disposal, I would call on Steve L to sack you but that would cost this club more money and frankly you dont deserve it, If I was ###### at my job for 4 weeks I would be out on my ear, you sir have been poor for 4 years, go now and give Taylor Fawthrop and Tins a chance while we still have a chance.

0h... and for the Happy Clappies who will probably yawn and say boring heard it all before, well it's also been boring for the last few years hearing keep faith in the manager, stick with him, we can still do it etc.etc.etc. If he can't do it with the backing he's been given through the chairman and boards money and the long suffering Bristol public who still turn up in crowds of 11000 or more, he never will, Swindon have been through administration and have 7000 crowds every week but look more likely to go up than we do.

Archived