IGNORED

Players Playing Out Of Posistion...

Guest Filton Red

Guest Filton Red

Alot of people have over the season complained about Danny playing players out of posistion...

* Roberts on right wing (at start of season)

* Wilkshire playing on right wing

* Marvin Brown playing right wing

* Goodfellow playing on the right instead of the left

* Burnell playing midfield instead of defence

(all these being the main one's i can remember)

Now, people are saying Fortune should have played in midfield yesterday. Has it escaped people that you're all doing what Danny's done with the players above? Fortune's a defender and not midfielder, so how on earth people think he'd be better there than Burnell, who's been playin there for most of last season along side Tinnion or Tommy (when Tommy was coming back from injury and out of favour), and i didnt hear many people complainin last season of Burnell in that midfield.

Because Clayton has a natural footballing ability and tremendous skill which Burnell has not. Ledley King at Spurs can make the change because he also has the natural skill like Fortune.

Guest citygal17
Alot of people have over the season complained about Danny playing players out of posistion...

* Roberts on right wing (at start of season)

I think your right. Although at the beggining of the season i thought roberts was better on the right wing i now think that roberts would be a good player upfront as we dont seem to have anyone upfront scoring any goals other than leroy and roberts would cause alot of hassle to defenders if he played there as he has pace. but will danny play him there? :angry:

Comparing Burnell and Fortune is like comparing a Porsche with a Citroen 2CV.  You can put the Citroen on the same road but it'll still look and perform ####.
Try driving a Porsche across a ploughed field - this was in the design spec for the 2CV and Div 2 is more like that than a motorway!

Archived