IGNORED

Rosenior Jr.

Guest bemmyred

Guest bemmyred

made a stunning debut for Torquay yesterday.

Open your eyes you clappies, he would have been a star for us this season had he not been so shabbily treated by Wilson last year.

Not his type of player , too much flair!!

Guest citygal17

That maybe so but he thought he was too good for us and sed he wanted to play with better players and he went to fulham then he ended up at torqey at the end of the day he wouldnt of bin happy here which means he wouldnt of done very well here and i dont like the idea of ungrateful players

Guest nobby

bemmyred,liam was offered a contract,but the jumped up little ###### thorght he was too good for us. that is one thing even i cant blame wilson for

Guest twaters

I think there are alot of factors that messed up our chance of keeping liam. The CLUB are at fault and should have tied up contracts before the deadline, as i fear they are going to mess up again this season. I am sure liam is also at fault for simply not persisting that city tell him what is going on. If he really wanted to stay he would been knocking on that door, not checking out his options with other clubs. Overall i am sad to see him leave, from a fans perspective we have lost a excellent prospect and a natural replacement for murray. Who evers fault it is they have to hope he doesnt make it, otherwise they will have to remember they let a star go.

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

There are two sides to every story, i used to be quite anti- liam rosenior, however after hearing his side of the story an Incider interview, you can do nothing but blame the lad.

He was trying his best to break into the first team and still was regulary left even off the bench, his contract was left untill last minute as a youngster you want to know where you future lies and look towards the future as he was unsure whther he was ever going to feature in Danny's plans fully then what use is it for him here? Expecially when you can go get another job and possibly end up playing football in the greatest league in the world!

That couple with asking Danny not to mention anything to the press about him talking to another team as well as city, then Danny Wilson first thing he does after training is shoot off to the local press office to tell them the news.

Thats backstabbing at his greatest after that from my manager i would never want to work under him again.

Archived