IGNORED

My Current View

mightyreds89

Below is my current view....! I will back Danny and any player that goes out onto the field of play for my club regardless of my oppinnion...!

1) Wilson yesterday made some terrible decsions, substitutions, team selection etc.

2) Our football is not of the quality of last season.

3) Our squad is good enough to get promotion if used correctly.

4) Chris Roberts never has been or never will be a winger.

5) People moan about Brown, I think these people may have realised yesterday that Aaron is a value player to our club.

6) Luke Whiltshire is a qulaity player (If used right).

7) Joe Burnell is not a 2nd division standard player let alone capable in div 1. ( He is a great lad with a great attitude and knowone can ever knock his commitment to the cause.

8) Our team we put out yesterdayand over the last few weeks has several different players in it to te one that won 11 games in a row this was even before the injuries to Aaron and Tommy. Why?

9) If we are going to play long balls into the box why play Lita. Should this not be Miller and Peacock. Thia makes Leroy look in effective.

10) People say we need 1 loan player, make that 2 a goal poacher and a goal provider. Apart from A.Brown know one can get the ball past the first defender when crossing ( and Brown only manages that one in 2/3.

11) Gives Roberts a run up front he cant score any less than our current strikers he maybe lazybut so was tony Thorpe...! Roberts has started one game up front this season that was Grimsby at home and if i rememebr we won 1-0 and he scored the winner in the 90th minute.

12) Bring in woodman for Butler sorry but he worries me...! and woody was great in the 11 match rung and he can knock in a decent ball for the strikers.

13) People say he is i the past Scott Murray get him on loan for the rest of the season a fast pacy winger that scores goals is not getting in th team and is curently lucky to get off the bench at Reading..! He loves city come down week in week out to watch, stil lives here, and we would only have to pay a % of his wages I am sure well i can guarantee that he would jump at the chance.

14) I think that city will go up- Via the play offs..! I am confident..!

Come Danny come on City and come on Bristol lets get behind the boys..!

and remeber this is my oppionon and any player that goes out onto the feild for city or remains at the club i will encourage and back for 90 mins Joe and Danny included...!

my city line up for nest match....!

Phillips

Carey Coles Hill

Goodfellow Woodman

Tommy Tinman

Whiltshire

Roberts Miller

Subs:

Fortune

Peacock

Lita

Stowell

Butler

Guest dez_gimred

fair enough but..

some may question your knowledge of the club if you think we have a player called luke whiltshire

Archived