IGNORED

How Far Can He Take Us?

Guest osit

If ever there was an example of a manager struggling under pressure it has to be Mr Wilson at this time. Over the last four games we had a chance to take maximum points off of teams that we really should be beating if we are to go up automatically. 1 win from games versus the bottom two teams and two mid-table also rans is just not good enough at a time when we should be picking up points.

If he had the confidence of the supporters surely we would have had more than a paltry 11,000 fans at a game where, if we had won, we would have taken up an automatic promotion place.

I won't get too down if we blow promotion again this season, I've been a fan of this poxy team for the best part of 38 years and I am used to disappointment.

I just pray that the next manager will put together a team that will tempt me in to going to watch them again, even if they are bottom of the football league. I stood on the terraces at Northampton and sang when we went bottom of the Football League but i was still proud because i knew that in terry cooper we had a manager that cared and a team that tried.

Wake up and smell the coffee Danny boy, you just can't cut it. :angry:

Archived