IGNORED

Peacocks Injury

94th Minute

Guest longercidered

yea hopefully out for a couple of weeks because i wreckon LITA and MILLER will do better upfront together because there two different players unlike PEACOCK and LITA.

who agrees

Guest longercidered

yea hopefully out for a couple of weeks because i wreckon LITA and MILLER will do better upfront together because there two different players unlike PEACOCK and LITA.

who agrees

I can't believe that our supporters (and I use the term loosely), are actually wanting one of our players to get injured and be out for a while, surely we need all the fit players we can get at this time of the season!!

Really does make me wonder sometimes :angry:

Lets hope its for a long time , then we can start with miller (our best striker), and roberts or lita , peacock doesnt work well with any of our other strikers and i think it would be best for us if he left at the end of the season. :angry:
Absolutely disgraceful to wish an injury on anyone let alone a member of the team you support irrespective of what you may think of him.

I can't believe what I am reading either. :angry: Although I would have liked Miller/ Lita/Roberts /whoever given a chance instead of Lee P I don't want him injured. :D

Just a thought, Miller and Lita played most of the match together, was it really that great????? Sadly we are still seeking the answer I'm afraid. :blink:

Why the hell would everyone want peacock to get injured! are you lot crazy? ok i agree he shouldn't at present be in the starting team, but wishing for him to be injured, well, baffles me. :angry:

Say peacock and docs miss the game on wednesday, well that leaves us with 15/16 outfield players! including m brown and fortune, who don't excactly have alot of experience between them do they! We need all the players we can have at the moment, with 1st team experience, so peacock is a big must, in my oppinion, even if it is on the bench.

Think it will be very interesting to see if wilson does loan someone or not, i think we need 2 attacking players, but where there going to come from, i have no idea, thats what the scouts are for, so hopefully they've done there homework, and we can bring someone in before wednesday.

Absolutely disgraceful to wish an injury on anyone let alone a member of the team you support irrespective of what you may think of him.
I agree with you entirely, tompo (is there nothing we disagree on?).

However, I think this sort of comment is born from a knowledge that Danny Wilson will not drop Peacock unless forced to do so, and the only way he will have no option, is if Peacock is injured.

As I say, I agree completely that no supporter should wish an injury on any player. But I desperately hope the comment was just a badly-worded way of saying that we may get to see Miller and Roberts start a game or two for us up front, rather than a malicious wishing of ill on a player.

Guest jairob

I am not a huge fan of Peacock but he works hard for the team. Interesting to see that people are already ready to drop Lita, after calling for him to start. Even more interestin g is that hat it seems times are so hard that we want a glove wearing I dont care attitude, run when I want to but never go up for a header unless its in the box roberts. He is a waste of space just like the guy who picks him and puts him on the wing, week in week out.

Archived