IGNORED

Wilson And Talbot

Guest exiledred

Guest exiledred

for 90 mins on saturday Brian Talbot was on the touch line, shouting at, encouraging and generally showing a pashion for the game. I saw wilson leave his customary leaning agianst the dugout position twice. that says a lot to me

Guest exiledred

seriously though, to me DW lacks passion and carisma- one reason I am sure why Southampotn went for sturrock and not our man

DW lacks passion and carisma- one reason I am sure why Southampotn went for sturrock and not our man
and not forgetting him being useless tactically, motivationally, transfer-market (ly)...do you want me to go on? OK.... Soft as sh**e...I'll stop now

but seriously, I'm sure Southampton could come up with hundreds of reasons NOT to shortlist Wilson as a successor to Gordon Strachan. Who has actually paid an interest in or glorious leader since he's been here, can't remember them queueing round Ashton Road for his services...wonder why?

I sit behind out dugout and can honestly say that throughout the game danny was shouting at the players - he was continually being asked to get back to the technical area by the 4th official and I could hear most of what he was saying by way of instructions and encouragement to the players.

OK so he doesn't jump up and down hysterically all the time, but believe me he was not leaning against the dug out for much of the game on Sat, both him and Frank were constantly on the sidelines shouting and waving their arms around at the players.

so have a go about substitutions, tactics etc, but how can you claim the guy doesn't have commitment or passion for the game - do you know him, have you asked him???? Maybe look a little closer at the next match (without missing most the game because you are looking to see what the manager is doing all the time)!

:angry::D:blink:

Archived