IGNORED

Doncaster vs City

Rocky

Gasp, Choke... McCOMBE RUINED MY PASTY! ............

blimey point off top!! .. splutter splutter bits of pasty all over me screen.. COME ON YOU REDS!!! :)

edit: wipes pasty remnants from screen - Scunny equalise.. (so 2 points now then) - splutter resprays screen with more bits of pasty!

Looking good though, great result today, bring on N Forest lets get this thing done.. - We Are The EAST END We Are The East End We Are The East End Ashton Gate!!

Absolutely fantastic result, well done GJ and the team. Scunny having a wobble could really help us too, we'll keep looking up instead of down.

Quite agree Nibor - and another 1-0 win next week will put us 7 points clear of Forest.

A few weeks ago some one posted on here how few points City get in Yorkshire.

Def penalty for us turned down today, Basso having to pull off some super saves and I feared the worst.

Then just like Crewe a late, late show to win. Just think of the atmosphere next Sat if 3 mins to go it's still 0-0!

Matt Nation wrote a chapter for the book "My favourite year" where he states "Just like beer without pork scratchings, a City away win is not complete unless it coincides with a Rovers' home defeat". Today whilst McCombe was scoring, Phillips was picking the ball out of his net! :laugh:

Guest Lochwinnoch Red

Not a classic but a vital 3 points!! Bradley Orr is on my train back to London.

Donny should beat the Rovers next week....

Noble over the bar. The City fans sound well loud.

We were!!.........

Tannoy Announcement;

"This is a safety announcement from the Keep(it)Afloat Stadium Management,

for ALL the Bristol City fans.

This is an all seater stadium, and you must remain seated at all times!".

City Response;

STAND UP!! IF YOU HATE THE GAS!!

:city::city::city::city::city:

We were!!.........

Tannoy Announcement;

"This is a safety announcement from the Keep(it)Afloat Stadium Management,

for ALL the Bristol City fans.

This is an all seater stadium, and you must remain seated at all times!".

City Response;

:city::city::city::city::city:

Pure fn quality lads n lasses, pure quality!!!! Bring on Forest!!! :chant6ez::chant6ez:

Just got in (live in leeds) from the game.

Good result, poor performance.

Will be brief in my assesment;

4-5-1 is a poor formation with the players at our disposal. If we play a better side (ie Forest) with it we could be in trouble. No real width, and too much hoof ball.

Enoch looked isolated on the wing and then disinterested up front; should have been subbed way before he was IMHO. Very dissapointing.

Smith might not carry a big goal threat, but his hard work helped us get at them more and he played well on the wing. Would start him next week, even on the wing if needs be, because he asked a lot more questions of the opposition defence today than any other player.

Russell had a tidy game, but Skuse was not on form. Skuse might be looking to get forward mre but needs to do something with the ball if he does, as he constantly was caught in possession in the Donny half.

Nice to see Brooker back, but whats the point in playing hm up front on this own? He needs a foil.

Off for dinner now!

COME ON YOU REDS! :city:

Archived