IGNORED

Hope Danny Stays

Guest rte

I for one am hoping that Danny Wilson is here for many years to come as I think he's got city playing the kind of passing football that when we finally get promoted will make us a force in Division 1.

I for one am hoping that Danny Wilson is here for many years to come as I think he's got city playing the kind of passing football that when we finally get promoted will make us a force in Division 1.
When do estimate we will 'finally' get into division one? Reckon we'll have to give him another 4 seasons? Maybe 5/6?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Whats the point of a passing side with no creativity and slack defending? Passing football is meant to be a joy to watch, under Danny and with the poor standard of players we have it's a painfull chore.

I thought that this was going to be a sarcastic post when I read the title :angry: .

Although I'm not a fully paid up member of the Wilson Out club, I'm amazed that somebody has actually stated that they hope Mr Wilson stays here for a few more years!!

Up until the beginning of the season, I liked him. Few months in and my opinions have changed slightly - Baffling team selections/tactics, persistantly trying to play certain players out of position (Roberts, Clist, Carey the midfielder, Goodfellow, Wilkshire....), and his apparent stubburness when he thinks that things are going ok (E.g Doherty/Burnell in midfield, Peacock/Miller up front).

If we are still in this division next season, then in my opinion he should be shown the door. This is his squad, and by now should know his best lineup/personel. If we win promotion, then depending on who is bought to the club and who leaves I think will depend on whether he remains here or not.

If Wilson was to leave now, then we would not benefit from his absence.

Having said that however, everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and if you think that Danny is the best man for the job, then nobody can change your mind about that.

Archived