IGNORED

Thursday Deadline

midland red

WILL WE SIGN ANYBODY BEFORE THURSDAYS DEADLINE. everybody to a man knows we need at least one or maybe two new faces to not only lift the team but to also give the supporters much needed impetus. if these signings are not made would i be right in feeling that the club is surely showing the lack of ambition to take us to the next division. clubs who have slipped into a dip in results at such an important stage in the season will do there utmost to turn things round.i.e. cardiff last year.

yours forever the optimist midland red.

:blink:;):angry::D

You would have hoped that the talk of loan signings leading up to Saturdays game would have given the current players a kick up the back side. Shame it didn't work, perhaps now we really do need somebody in to shake things up? :angry:

I've said before that I'm not entirely convinced that there are any plans to bring a loanee.

It could all be bluff to "encourage" the existing players to maintain top form.If thats so - it didn't work last Saturday..... :angry:

One of those faces better be a manager ! :angry:
:Sleep12: Let's try a novel idea.........and support the team till the end of the season for starters, that includes the manager.

Do you really think getting a new manager in at this time of the season and having to pay DW 2 years compensation is really the answer for the good of this club at this moment in time? :D

WILL WE SIGN ANYBODY BEFORE THURSDAYS DEADLINE. everybody to a man knows we need at least one or maybe two new faces to not only lift the team but to also give the supporters much needed impetus. if these signings are not made would i be right in feeling that the club is surely showing the lack of ambition to take us to the next division. clubs who have slipped into a dip in results at such an important stage in the season will do there utmost to turn things round.i.e. cardiff last year.

yours forever the optimist midland red.

:D  :D  :D  :D

According to our "Illustrious manager" we need 11 players... :angry: :Sleep12: :D :Sleep12: :blink: :Sleep12: ;)

Given our current record, we aint going to attact anybody decent, and even if we did Wilson would play him out of position, anyhow. :D

How about just playing existing ones in right positions, dropping the underperforming monkies, and give promising youngsters a start, I'd say binning Wilson too, but we cant afford to, so give him a job which dont ##** up the first team. :D

I cant see Goat, Ade, or Scotty coming back to this mess can you?? :D

I lost optimism Saturday approximatly 1730, listening to people saying they had never walked out till then, up till then I thought a striker might turn things around, but now............. :D

I cant see Goat, Ade, or Scotty coming back to this mess can you?? :D

No, due to them all being invovled in their respective clubs 1st teams!! :angry:

Archived