IGNORED

Does Anyone Know Anything About Dwight Yorke?

Guest brightys_cider_army

Guest brightys_cider_army

a couple of people in my school seem to think that bristol city are close to signing dwight yorke on a months loan. I said that it is'nt true but later i found out on the net that blackburn are selling him at the end of the season so it could possibly be true. Does anyone know about this.

Guest Lympstone1

Hear he needs more money to pay Jordan's maintainance payments, her new BOOB job and an extention for her boyfriends dick - a certain Mr Andea

• Admin

This has all come from a comment made on Twentyman's show last Friday. A caller said that we should be going for players like Dwight Yorke, ie not playing in the 1st team at the moment. Anyway, I'm sure he would appreciate the nightlife down here.

:angry:

Guest westoncider

Dwight YORKE & Andy COLE have both fallen out with Souness,as for getting them on loan,<WISHFULL THINKING>or plain madness if you want to see the club bankrupt. :angry::D

Guest markiedangerous

its only a 2.5 hour drive to brighton, as i did on sat, so he could see his lil one at jordons place. also think zidane will come in, too keep net for us, with gordon banks nocking em in, with 'our boy yorkee'. :angry:

i think Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole was the best partnership in the english league ever since Dean Saunders and Dalian Atkinson at Aston Villa in the 1992/93 season but Yorke and cole both with city relations. Does seem a bit silly so no Yorke won't come to city.

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

I tell you what, you are all being doubtfull about it.

I think Wilson nkows the fans are getting unrested about him, thats why hes came on the official web site praising us for doing the exact same thing that we have been doing for the last 3 weeks, and the same thing we were doing when he criticised us.

Wilson knows if he fails this season, the board are going to very much doubt him, if enough fans get on their back i think he wil leither leave or the board will let him go. I think he knows its make or break season and he could go and beg for yorke or cole, and he could even put his word down that if we get one of them we will go up, what has he got to lose?

Ok wages are high, very high. But its not that rare to see loan deals where the club loaning the player doesn't have to pay 100% of his wages. If we can get him on a 50% wages loan deal that would be 20k a week we would make £10 k to £15k back in rising attendances and promotion would seem a hell of a lot easier andmore probable.

So come on lets look at it as a thing to hope for, saying that everytime i do that we end up with someone like Fagen, but hey i like to look on the bright side so i know I'm going to be anticipating Thursday and anews story on the web site informing us of signing a savior.

Hmmm... Matthews when on loan to the Gas I think his wages were still being paid by city... hmmm..... hmmm.... Yorke in a City short???? blimey..... if blackburn still paid his wages then why not? Might get Jordan coming to watch. Ha ha ha.

Guest redrum

Nick Barmby is on loan at Nottingham Forest. His wages are 40k per week, which Forest are paying only 20% of. So if Forest can get him on 8k a week, there is a slim chance we couldget Yorke. However I think it's very unlikely.

It might ibe more likely that we get Barmby. The reason is that he was subbed before half time at Derby, and went off in a right strop afterwards.

a couple of people in my school seem to think that bristol city are close to signing dwight yorke on a months loan. I said that it is'nt true but later i found out on the net that blackburn are selling him at the end of the season so it could possibly be true. Does anyone know about this.

I can't see us signing him he is a 40 grand a week man

if we couldn't give scott murray a extra 3 grand a week

we have no chance with yorke :angry:

Guest cider gliders
You be havin' a laugh young un' :angry:

Guest westoncider

19000 against QUEERPARK 19000 against PLIMUFF where are thje extra supporters going to sit? or have we increased the capacity to 30000 overnight??????????????? :angry::D:blink:

19000 against QUEERPARK 19000 against PLIMUFF where are thje extra supporters going to sit? or have we increased the capacity to 30000 overnight??????????????? :angry:  :D  :blink:
Whats that got to do with Dwight Yorke!?

Oh right I see, if we sign someone like that then the attendance would go up?

;)

its only a 2.5 hour drive to brighton, as i did on sat, so he could see his lil one at jordons place. also think zidane will come in, too keep net for us, with gordon banks nocking em in, with 'our boy yorkee'. :angry:
Brighton in 2 and a half hours from Bristol?? You must have a very fast car indeed and use it accordingly :PC_Plod: Ive never managed in in under 3 hours on a good day

beckham to sign for city

maybe posh could sing a few songs at half time for us

there again maybe not  ;)

Don't know who I'd prefer, Posh or the Wurzels. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Awaits barrage of abuse for hating the Wurzels ;)

Archived