IGNORED

5-3-2 ?

Guest Geesus the City fan

Guest Geesus the City fan

5-3-2

Saturday was aweful for all the reasons mentioned throughout this forum. The next two games are tough fixtures where we need some points - how about a return to 5-3-2? :angry:

If Hills a left back then i'm the anti-christ. He's a decent left sided centre half though and along side Buts and Coles.... well it would suit DW's defensive nature. Playing Bell or Woodman down the left side with Carey or Woodman down the right gives the team some stability and the ability to supply a cross for our beleagered strikers.

Midfield would be a combination of Doc/Tins/Ozzy/Burnell.... erm and the new loan midfielder !!! :blink:

In my opinion Ozzy needs to be used for 90 minutes, even though he's looked pantz since returning from down under. Tins has been majestic in every game i've attended but its asking alot of him in a two man midfield for 40 matches.

If it looks grim into the game then supersub 2 the Goodfellow and our new left winger Roberts can switch in and revert to 442.

I'd have roberts & miller up front on wednesday & plz no more strikers brought in plzzzz. We have plenty of options already. The problem is creating decent chances, without Aaron we have problems in both wing positions.

I know we all want to see lovely attacking footy but i'd rather see City playing Leeds next year than Doncaster. Lets Grind some wins during the run in. :D

Uuuuu Redzzzzzzzz

Archived