IGNORED

All Quiet On The Signing Front

Bristol Boy

After an awful weekend, caused in no small part by that pathetic "performance" on Saturday, I looked at the website for encouragement today and what do I see.....

TD & LP are out and Wilson won't change much from Saturday..Mind you, the womans under 37 basket weaving team got a win so it's not all bad news and that'll bring the fans back :D

I rest my case.

Shut the door on your way out Danny, we'll flog your coat :angry:

Mind you, the womans under 37 basket weaving team got a win so it's not all bad news and that'll bring the fans back :angry:

Fair enough if you're disappointed about the lack of a loan signing, but why take a needless swipe at the women's team?

At least they are scoring goals and doing their bit to raise the profile of the club.

You make some well-reasoned postings, but belittling the efforts of the women who give up their time and put a great deal of effort into raising the profile of this club, without getting paid, really lets you down.

Fair enough if you're disappointed about the lack of a loan signing, but why take a needless swipe at the women's team?

At least they are  scoring goals and doing their bit to raise the profile of the club.

You make some well-reasoned postings, but belittling the efforts of the women who give up their time and put a great deal of effort into raising the profile of this club, without getting paid, really lets you down.

At long last, just as I said he would, he's now scrabbling around in the mud trying to get players.

Other teams, not to mention agents, know it, so the cost goes up.

I couldn't care less about the womens team and my point is more to do with DW's dilatory attitude than some of the banal postings on the website.

DW should have strengthened months ago.

He's cost us promotion and the man's a incompetent fool.

HE MUST GO

He's cost us promotion and the man's a incompetent fool.

Where did you buy your Crystal Ball? It wasn't off a dark haired lady wearing a red bandana and called Rosy Lee was it?

When we go up in May, I hope you'll come on here and swallow a large portion of humble pie... ;)

Where did you buy your Crystal Ball?  It wasn't off a dark haired lady wearing a red bandana and called Rosy Lee was it?

When we go up in May, I hope you'll come on here and swallow a large portion of humble pie... ;)

Robbored old son, look at my latest posting and I've offered more than that in return for some commitment from Wilson ;)

I'd love it, love it, if he said that ;)

I couldn't care less about the womens team
Well, to paraphrase something you said on another thread: If it doesn't interest you, don't read it.

Why should the women's team not get credit? Why should they not be allowed to represent Bristol City, just because they are female? And why should their unpaid efforts on behalf of our club not be reported and applauded?

Well, to paraphrase something you said on another thread: If it doesn't interest you, don't read it.

Why should the women's team not get credit? Why should they not be allowed to represent Bristol City, just because they are female? And why should their unpaid efforts on behalf of our club not be reported and applauded?

I didn't actually mention the BCFC Womens team, that was your slant and I must say, I'm proud of you for getting in touch with your femine side. ;)

Guest superbob

Going back to a previous post, and one that i feel is very important in this debate.

Do the womens team swap shirts at full time????? ;)

I didn't actually mention the BCFC Womens team, that was your slant and I must say, I'm proud of you for getting in touch with your femine side. ;)
Well, you said:

"I couldn't care less about the womens team"

Which I assumed to be you mentioning the women's team.

I'm happy to admit I'm in touch with my feminine side, though I'm slightly disturbed that it makes you proud. Whatever rocks your boat, I guess.

It would explain your disinterest in the women's team, though.

It's not 5.00pm yet, but has anyone heard anything?

Kevin Lisbie, Charlton was mentioned and the Murray things, old hat.

Game tonight and then up to 5.00pm tomorrow

I mentioned Lisbie ages ago, but didn't realise that he's a long-term casualty!

Archived