IGNORED

Upfront On Wednessday

Guest citygal17

Guest citygal17

On wednessday will dw play miller and lita or will he play roberts upfront to make a change. I no they are the only options so maybe dw will try it what do u think? :angry:

Roberts and Miller because hes there the only non-tried partnership!
I beg to differ. They were tried for about 3 games and highly successful in terms of working as a partnership; can't remember if results were good or bad.

As soon as Leapy was fit it was quickly back to Miller, Peacock so perhaps D.W. didn't see anything there to work on. Once again, I beg to differ :angry:

Guest RussRed

Roberts and Miller played at Brighton and we know what happened there. 4-1?! funnily enough he hasent featured much since then. Wilson had a reason I'm sure :P

Roberts and Miller played at Brighton and we know what happened there.  4-1?! funnily enough he hasent featured much since then. Wilson had a reason I'm sure :P
Also played up front together against barnsley , i remember them working particularly well together and roberts setting miller up for his first goal , i cant remember miller or peacock setting either one of each other up for a goal , can anyone else?

Guest whitey_03
Also played up front together against barnsley , i remember them working particularly well together and roberts setting miller up for his first goal , i cant remember miller or peacock setting either one of each other up for a goal , can anyone else?
Peacock set up Miller against Rushden away 1-1

Miller set up Peacock for the first goal against Hartlepool 2-1 win

Cant think of anymore though

Guest jairob

Yeah quick drop leroy......because??????????????....he didnt score on saturday, Maradona, Henry or anyone would have had difficulty scoring on Saturday the service and tactics were so bad.

When the going gets tough the tough get going, Roberts get going HE WEARS GLOVES and spends more time sherking tackles, Not jumping for headers and admiring his latest hair do, if he plays tonight upfront I guarentee he will give it his best shot (probably wide or over the bar) because for once he will be playing in his natural position. I just wish it wasnt in the place of Little Leroy, the guy is CITY through and through and again will be victim of a manager who is panic stricken and desperately trying to save what looks like a promising season.

Archived