IGNORED

Scott Murray

Guest thetruecitytillidiefan

Guest thetruecitytillidiefan

Has anyone else heard about Scott Murray coming back to city on loan. Apparently he has not played many games for Reading and has indicated that he wouldnt mind comeing back to city on loan.

Has anyone else heard about Scott Murray coming back to city on loan. Apparently he has not played many games for Reading and has indicated that he wouldnt mind comeing back to city on loan.
this has been spoke about many times but if true yes i'd take

scotty back on loan but i'm not holding my breath for the

roumour to be true :angry:

Guest Geesus the City fan

A prooven 2nd Div goal scorer... no chance.

More chance of Joe Cole turning out alongside BT :angry:

Love to have him back. Believe he would get us promotion.

I dont care if it is a step back i'd rather take a step back now and three forwards when we win promotion rather than remaining still, or of recent, stagnant.

Well Taz aparently the Joe-ster was seen having lunch today with DW in Reading....

Unless theyre both off to join Scotty.... yikees! :angry:

Brother whos @ Reading Univ doing geog & works in Fredericks saw them!

I cant get excited about it though as DW will want him to cover our toublesome left back slot....

:angry:

Guest little un

He will score goals but not if DW plays him as sweeper. Maybe Phillips should play upfront? I would have him back on the right wing, but is he match fit? :angry:

Guest comeonyoureds

if scott did come back yes it would be a step backwards, but i'll gladly take a step backwards to the football city were playing when he was here last season! i always had confidence that city would get a goal when he was on the pitch!

Guest exiledred

scott scott super scott scott scott super scott scott scott super scott super scotty murray

pace, crossing, running at players, shooting, ah those were the days

nuff said

CTID

He will score goals but not if DW plays him as sweeper. Maybe Phillips should play upfront? I would have him back on the right wing, but is he match fit? ;)
Stowell is.... if you believe the reserves scoreline..... he'll have sheadloads of match fitness diving around trying to stop the six goals that have gone in against us ;)

Archived