IGNORED

Danny Steps Up Search For Loan Signing.

Cider red

Guest comeonyoureds

i think the best thing to do is not to expect a loan signing, I'm doubting it right now, but if it happens it will be a bonus!

Guest Terrace

Quote of the week- Fri 27thMarch... "We'll have to go with what we've got".......DW after we have failed to land anyone.

I don't expect to see anybody join us now until the Summer at least.

Like Matty H has said, if it is going to be anybody, they need to be able to make an immediate impact. I'm not sure that there is going to be anybody out there available that will be able to do that.

If you don't expect anybody to sign, then you can't be disappointed.

I don't expect to see anybody join us now until the Summer at least.

Like Matty H has said, if it is going to be anybody, they need to be able to make an immediate impact. I'm not sure that there is going to be anybody out there available that will be able to do that.

If you don't expect anybody to sign, then you can't be disappointed.

Uwelumo seemed to make an immediate impact at Brighton!

We might not be able to name them, but they are out there. Hollowhead gets them, so does King. We should be boosting the squad whatever now, let alone being without Amankwaah, Aaron, Doherty and Peacock.

If you don't agree watch the transfer market this week, clubs in our division will be strengthening. Hopefully there'll be one, or preferably two we haven't thought of signing for us.

The impact will be immediate whether they score in the first game or not, it'll shake the City squad up and that's what we desperately need right now.

He has said virtually what he said before and is not very convincing that he is actually going to get anyone , apparently we've had a couple of bids turned down allready.
Don't you think, just for fun, that he could have done this about 6/8 weeks ago ;)

Dilatory, incompetent, arrogant,complacent, stubborn, tactically unaware, inept, fool. ;)

HE'S COST US PROMOTION AND HE MUST GO ;)

Guest BCFC Taunton

i dont think well get anyone but if we do it have to be someone that can score goals and getting sumone like that will be impossible as no team will loan out a goal scorer

kidnap mark robins please
Why?!

He's had his season for Wednesday now. What a lot of good that would of done us if he had played for so many games then had to have surgery!!

We need a proven goal scorer at this level preferably division one standard if he wants to get in anyone. The lack of goals is ridiculous. Danny might wish to try Robbo and Miller tomorrow but what are the chances of it being Miller and Lita?!? ;) It really is getting beyond a ******* joke. Look how well they played when Peacock got 'injured' earlier on in the season. Whats the harm in giving them a go?!!!

Why does he take so long????

City being a good setup, 3rd in the 2nd division and a good fan base suggests that it is quite an appealing place for someone seeking first team action to come to.

I question Wilsons power, desire and hunger in the transfer market and he really needs to step it up to ensure we have someone in before the start of April.

Guest superbob

If DW was getting anyone on loan it would have to be someone who can put the goals in, and to behonest one man isnt going to make up for the low standard the rest of the team are playing at the moment.

We gotta get behind the team we do have and hope they dont throw away the great chance we have.

Why does he take so long????

City being a good setup, 3rd in the 2nd division and a good fan base suggests that it is quite an appealing place for someone seeking first team action to come to.

I'm guessing location has a lot to with it, in the London or North West conurbations it means that players don't actually have to move house, or if there of that age mess around with their kid's schools etc it was noticeable that Cardiff bought all their players last season so didn't face this problem.

It does amaze me how few we get from Midlands clubs, though, it's nearer than London but Scotty Murray and the ill starred Fagan apart, there have been precious few from the Birmingham area.

Talking of Cardiff I noticed Jason Bowen being told he was being released we could do far worse until the end of the season in our problem position of wide right.

What about Milner? He gets media interest as well, and would inspire some of the young uns..  aarrggh !!
He's in there first team - and has been performing well since returning from swindon.

I'm spent then...
God; twinned with the one for the ladies photo; that's a horrible thought ;)

Knowing us, we'll probably announce soon that we just got a couple of good signings; Lee Matthews and Sekani Simpson ;)

Archived