IGNORED

Wednesday Night

Guest BFG

On wednesday why don't you all give Joe burnell a chance for once????

All YOU all seem to do is moan about the lad all the time, he was one of our best players on the pitch on saturday for god sake!!!!!!!

yeh, me too - if Tommy can't play then I hope Joe does, we'll need him to break up the play and put in the tackles. Tinnion or Wilkshire do not do that, they are both there to create play and boy do we need some of that?!

Guest westoncider

I TOTALLY AGREE. I don,t think he will play on wed TOMMY should be fit for tranmere,but he should make the bench.

yeh, me too - if Tommy can't play then I hope Joe does, we'll need him to break up the play and put in the tackles.  Tinnion or Wilkshire do not do that, they are both there to create play and boy do we need some of that?!
Finally there seems to be some true city supporters on here that actually appreciate true Bristol boys playing for the club!!

There are a few of us that see the good Joe does for the side, he's there to put his foot in and shore up the midfield, he isn't a great passer of the ball like the Doc, but he always finds a City player by playing it short and simple, every team needs one, Joe is limited in what he can do but he's a 100%er and it's a shame he gets the ###### he does.

Archived