IGNORED

Brian Deane

Guest dan_84

Guest dan_84

Having read the various rumours about players coming to city on loan (even Dwight Yorke!) a player came to mind.

Brian Deane of West Ham has been frozen out since alan pardew took charge (and signed zamora) and has said that he'd like a move, either permanant or loan, he's 35/36 so has said he's only expecting a contract till the end of the season.

Has regularly scored goals at at least first division level including 6 in about 10 starts for west ham this season and would add both the experience and goals that the city front line has been missing.

Will almost certainly not happen and will no doubt be mocked by many people but just struck me as a decent possibility for a short term contract, we all know we could do with some striking reinforcements.

As i say, just a thought...

i posted something on here about brian deane the other day and no one replyed but yeh i think he could be a good player to get and may be worth a try.But to be honest i think wilson noes who he is trying to get so mentioning all this people dont really matter because wilson noes who he wants and if he dont come then no promotion for city me thinks.but hopefully not :P

I'm sure that somebody mentioned him the other day actually.

I suppose it would all depend how long he has been out of the frame at West Ham, and how his fitness is, and of course wages.

The last thing we need is another Lee Matthews, and if anybody is going to come in, then they need to be able to play straight away.

Guest dan_84

By all acounts good fitness and has little chance of getting in west ham first team, behind connelly, zamora, harewood and a couple of others who i forget...

Guest little un
We need a fox in the box, Mark Robins, Tony Thorpe (hate to say it) type player.

Yes, not a 6"4 rugby player. Unfortunately we didn't sign Robins last season.

We needed an experienced striker at the BEGINNING of the season !!!!
yeah...

it shows with q.p.r having the luxury of having cureton and thorpe

on their bench who i'm sure would walk straight in to our side,

THEY ARE LOOKING MORE LIKELY TO NICK 2ND SPOT AND

KEEP IT they can score we can't ;)

we need a 25+ goal scorer AND QUICK

Why try and sign Brian Deane? He's too similar to the strikers we already have at the club, i.e. Miller, Peacock, etc. We need a poacher with a bit of pace about him. Dean Sturridge could do a very good job if he stayed fit

NO TO DEANE!!!

As Tom says, fox in the box is what we need, someone who can feed off miller - but we have 2 of those on the bench already - who dont play - so Danny must be on the look out for another "star" buy!

We also need a right winger, possibley a left one too!

I was watching the LDV trophy, and thought Bullock looked superb on the right...

He was at Barnsley when danny was there - should have got him in Danny boy! (True my basis is only on one game - but i reckon id be a great scout me..)

Guest Topbuzz

Definite No to Deane ....He's coming to the end of his career we need someone hungry looking to impress.

going to be intresting couple of days up till thursday .

Archived