IGNORED

Rosenior Snr As Manager?

Guest torquay red

Guest torquay red

what would everyones opinion be if leroy came to the gate as the new coach?what a job he has done for torquay this season with thier limited resourses.

Guest exiledred

if we don't go up this season then DW must go (not that we can afford to pay him off) but if he does go i think we will need someone with a real passion and energy to give the lads a good kick up the arse

anyhoo, lets see what happens

Guest Spunkwood

well to me Leroy was the man I wanted in charge when they appointed Tony F, Leroy knew the team through and through and Dave Burnside as his assistant as he knows the youngsters very well, then that would be a great team kinda like the trio who took us to Wembley what a great day that was shame bout the result but to me thats the best City Management I have seen in my day of being a City fan.

well to me Leroy was the man I wanted in charge when they appointed Tony F, Leroy knew the team  through and through and Dave Burnside as his assistant as he knows the youngsters very well, then that would be a great team kinda like the trio who took us to Wembley what a great  day that was shame bout the result but to me thats the best City Management I have seen in my day of being a City fan.
I could'nt agree more. If and i say if, Wilson goes in the summer, then Leroy's the man i want. I posted about him possibly being our new manager on saturday. Its nice to know that I'm not alone.

Guest torquay red

been to see a couple of games up plainmoor,and for a ####py little ground the atmosphere is electic at the moment,leroy seems to have pulled the club and fans together,i dont think it would take much for him to leave if the right incentive came along.lets not give up hope yet in dw,i know how frustrating it gets for all city fans year after year of near misses,we just have to sort this forward problem out,i think roberts up front will create a lot of problems for defences,his time at exeter he was in his element.

Don't see why he wouldn't be able to do a job for us somewhere down the line, however I think that there are a few people that would resent him because of the Liam situation.

Obviously Leroy would've given him some advice, but some think that Leroy advised Liam to leave.

Whether or not Leroy had anything to do with him leaving, I'm not sure. Don't think we've missed out on much though, never rated him anyway.

Guest Spunkwood
I could'nt agree more. If and i say if, Wilson goes in the summer, then Leroy's the man i want. I posted about him possibly being our new manager on saturday. Its nice to know that I'm not alone.
:P nice to know someone agrees with me as well for once ;)

Could not agree more while Danny Is at the club I am 100% behind him, if he were to leave in the summer then Leroy would be my number one choice for the managers job a he has a good knowledge of the squad, calm apperance and has got his team playing good football on limited resources, a terible ground and only a handful of fans turning up..!

But anyway lets hope that this is conversation is irrelevant come end of the season and that we are singing thers only one Danny Wilson after he leads us too division one...!

I was at the Gas v Torquay match last season and stood in the away end at the Rugby Ground.

Most of the Gulls fans I chatted to rated Rosenior very highly,saying that with the same resources as his predecessor he had turned the club from a bottom 4 outfit to play-off hopefulls.They said he had turned a mostly journeyman squad into much better players who were playing for him and the club with great commitment.Something that was sorely missing under previous managers.Roseniors' man management are well honed and all the squad respect him.

He has continued to produce the goods so far this season and it surely won't be long before some other league club come in for him.

Lets hope its City...

There's a better chance of me sprouting another pair of ears than him becoming City's manager while this board is in control. You only have to look at how we now send our loan players to places like Cheltenham Town, Bath City, Forest Green Rovers, Yeovil Town and even the Gas to see that there is bad blood somewhere.

There's a better chance of me sprouting another pair of ears than him becoming City's manager while this board is in control. You only have to look at how we now send our loan players to places like Cheltenham Town, Bath City, Forest Green Rovers, Yeovil Town and even the Gas to see that there is bad blood somewhere.
Didn't Clist spend some time on loan at Torquay??? or have I got that wrong??

Guest torquay red
;) thanks for all the feedback guys,just to give you a bit of info :Sleep12: of how i came to be a city supporter,got family in stockwood and when i was 15 yrs old i used to come and watch all the home games back when we were in the old 1st division,norman hunter and gang,remember his goal against leeds?used to stand in the old east end,the days when opposing fans used to try and invade it.city will always be my number 1 team,but i also like to watch tqy,especially when argyle played,theres something bout that city i dont like,maybe because its full of plymothians who think they are devonians but really they are cornish pasty eating weirdos!anyway :Sleep12: in the past i used to get a lot of stick down here for wearing my city shirt and being different i.e not supporting liverpool etc,but i dont give a ######,ill always support city,thanks for reading i feel better now!

Guest Red_Atyeo

Yeh definitely, If we do not get promotion, then a change in manager is essential. Rosenior is a great man and knows the team well.

Archived