IGNORED

Wilson Offers Resignation

Bristol Boy

Now that's the headline I'd like to read.

Then we'll see if the players are with him.

I severely doubt that any loan signings will appear-more Summerbells & Craig Fagans need not apply.

No pay off either-Come on then DW/FB-I dare you and if we acheive automatic promotion, I'll get my you know what out, in Tescos ;)

I think we get the point Bristolboy, I'm not sure I see the need for you to keep posting the same message over and over again just worded slightly differently.

You dont like Danny, Hes no good, We wont go up, He wont get anyone in on loan etc etc......

How about you give it a rest now eh ? At least until you have something new to moan......I mean post about.

I think we get the point Bristolboy, I'm not sure I see the need for you to keep posting the same message over and over again just worded slightly differently.

You dont like Danny, Hes no good, We wont go up, He wont get anyone in on loan etc etc......

How about you give it a rest now eh ? At least until you have something new to moan......I mean post about.

You post what you want, I'll post what I want and we can both do that whenever we like.

If you don't like it, don't read it and don't reply.

This is a forum so if you want to join the thought police go and do it somwhere else.

You really are a sad little man, Why do you go on about forum police all the time ? The point I was making was I accept your view but dont understand the need for you to write it over and over again, Do you feel that if you type it again and again it makes your points more valid?

Guest dez_gimred

yes....quite...

bristol boy u are free to post what u want however many times...

but give it a rest!!!

u wont appear any more supreme by starting 10 new topics a day!

however you may increase your rank in the forum and get more little red boxes....oooh goody!!

;)

Archived