IGNORED

Millwall Tickets.....FINALLY!

Andy082005

Guest paulie
They arnt on general sale until the 18th. So season ticket holders do have a little while to get tickets!

i wouldent rely on that, ive been down the gate this morning to get mine and she said,that they wony make general sale because theve only give us 1950 tickets and there was only 800 left at 11 oclock,so my advice is get on the phone now or get down the gateor you will miss out.

Guest paulie
Once we've sold out, Millwall will give us an extra allocation of tickets.

i hope your right but when i rang the millwall ticket office last week she said the same 1950 and thats it no more would be given,,,,but i never believe anything any ticket office sais anyway,so like i said i hope youre right

i wouldent rely on that, ive been down the gate this morning to get mine and she said,that they wony make general sale because theve only give us 1950 tickets and there was only 800 left at 11 oclock,so my advice is get on the phone now or get down the gateor you will miss out.

Over a Thousand tickets sold in a morning?

and the club only announced the sale this morning!

Sorry but does not sound right - ques would have been massive to serve 100 let alone 1000

Guest paulie
Over a Thousand tickets sold in a morning?

and the club only announced the sale this morning!

Sorry but does not sound right - ques would have been massive to serve 100 let alone 1000

try the ticket hotline,,i did and i was number 35 so i went down there insteead,so most of them have been sold over the phone to st holders

Guest paulie
Got mine first time at Millwall for me just hope theres no trouble that day what with Forest playing at Leyton Orient on the same day.

how u getting there lis?

Guest paulie
I'm going on the coach not really my ideal scenario but the safest way I guess.

not sure about us yet but i think youre right about it being the safest option ,just think if we beat yeovil and carlisle, it could be our promo party ,,see you there :chant6ez::pray::w00t:

Phone hotline is not busy (rang earlier and got straight through, rang back just now and was no 3 in queue).

You can book the tickets on the phone, as long you can give them the appropriate number of vouchers before next Wednesday (e.g. at the game on Saturday).

I phoned up about thirty minutes ago, I was No2 in the queue and got served in 7 minutes.I can't see how we'd flog 1,100 in a morning?

Once we've sold out, Millwall will give us an extra allocation of tickets.

Bet they don't mate

Guest tomvickeryBCFC

Just got mine!! Why is there no student tickets, that is pretty poor!!

O well it will be worth it COME ON YOU REDS!!

In the words of gillingham fans yesterday -

ONE MAN WENT TO WAR, WENT TO WAR WITH MILLWALL, ONE MAN AND HIS BASEBALL BAT WENT TO WAR WITH MILLWALL,

TWO MEN WENT TO WAR..........

YOU ALWAYS RUN FROM THE WEST HAM!!!

:englandsmile4wf:

I got train tickets for 20quid return but that was 3 weeks ago! Prob around the £30-40 now, which ant too bad seeing as its over 50quid if you POD!!

got a train ticket about two weeks ago and it was £15, but thats from manchester.

Megabus is also a good alternative.

Just got mine!! Why is there no student tickets, that is pretty poor!!

O well it will be worth it COME ON YOU REDS!!

In the words of gillingham fans yesterday -

ONE MAN WENT TO WAR, WENT TO WAR WITH MILLWALL, ONE MAN AND HIS BASEBALL BAT WENT TO WAR WITH MILLWALL,

TWO MEN WENT TO WAR..........

YOU ALWAYS RUN FROM THE WEST HAM!!!

:englandsmile4wf:

Got mine today to!!! Lets all step into the Lions Den for a party :pray:

:pray: to god that we will get more tickets

unlikely though :(

its will have to be home end :help: or cancel my day off work hmmmm?

Bought my ticket today and asked the women at the counter, she said we would not be getting any more tickets at all, plus it was said in a way that was like "we've asked, but we got no chance"

Bought my ticket today and asked the women at the counter, she said we would not be getting any more tickets at all, plus it was said in a way that was like "we've asked, but we got no chance"

Millwall have opened the bottom tier twice in recent seasons, both times there has been serious trouble, this is a powder keg of a match that will inevitably have disorder whatever the outcome, by closing the bottom tier they significantly reduce the trouble to just Millwall's mob running on the pitch and trying to hurl things into the top tier as on a previous occasion.

weres the best place 4 a prematch drink.

I'm geeting the train in2 london

Best bet might be somewhere outside Victoria (thats my plan)

There is a train from Victoria to Bermondsey about 14.15 (gets there 14.30) then a covered walkway (heavily Policed) direct to Away end

There are regular trains from Victoria to Bermondsey throughout midday - look out though as some of them have a couple of changes en route (I am pretty sure the 14.15 is direct)

Best bet might be somewhere outside Victoria (thats my plan)

There is a train from Victoria to Bermondsey about 14.15 (gets there 14.30) then a covered walkway (heavily Policed) direct to Away end

There are regular trains from Victoria to Bermondsey throughout midday - look out though as some of them have a couple of changes en route (I am pretty sure the 14.15 is direct)

Well traditionally it's been the Pride of Paddington, thats your best bet, everyone tends to meet up and move on from there.

You could always try The Hobgoblin a little closer to the ground, friendly place with a lovely pint, honest!

Help, having a blonde moment and I'm not blonde, but can you buy the Millwall tickets online as I can't see anything about actually buying them on the main site, only prices etc? Never tried to buy online before

Is it ticket office in person only? Can you buy cats tickets at the same time.

Have all the tickets gone???? I think i've missed out as i can't get down there. :gaah:

Help, having a blonde moment and I'm not blonde, but can you buy the Millwall tickets online as I can't see anything about actually buying them on the main site, only prices etc? Never tried to buy online before

Have all the tickets gone???? I think i've missed out as i can't get down there. :gaah:

As its an away game then no online bookings. I'm pretty sure you can do it over the phone though.

Open to season ticket holders Em personal applications only with voucher. You can buy over the phone and collect them Saturdya though. 6 coaches were sold close of business yesterday.

Open to season ticket holders Em personal applications only with voucher. You can buy over the phone and collect them Saturdya though. 6 coaches were sold close of business yesterday.

Thanks for the info, just waiting on my mate to phone me before I can get on the phone now!

Can you buy match tickets and coach tickets at the same time?

Thanks for the info, just waiting on my mate to phone me before I can get on the phone now!

Can you buy match tickets and coach tickets at the same time?

Yes I paid for both yesterday cost £35. One man wanted 50 tickets only problem was he didnt have 50 season ticket vouchers. Shame cos hes already booked a coach to Millwall!! :doh:

We will be on that 1 from Taunton then!! Gets in at 10.20 ish so will prob stay in paddo for a bit!

going to try & get straight out of paddo mate, away from the old bill otherwise you have them following you around wherever you go and only allowing you in certain boozers.

Got 3 tickets at 9.30am today. 12 minute queue. Estimated about 500 left. The process, once through, was pretty quick. Pick up tickets on Saturday.

Last time I went to the New Den it was an evening match straight from work. Bit undecided whether to wear colours this time, especially as my lad is going.

Got 3 tickets at 9.30am today. 12 minute queue. Estimated about 500 left. The process, once through, was pretty quick. Pick up tickets on Saturday.

Last time I went to the New Den it was an evening match straight from work. Bit undecided whether to wear colours this time, especially as my lad is going.

Take the away football fans' executive travel accessory: A Tesco carrier bag!

Simply hide your colours in the bag, then once safely inside, whip them out and on they go! Stick bag in pocket for duration of game and reverse procedure on leaving.

Bob's your uncle!

Guest City+Rangers_loyal

Megabus/mega training this one! longer journey but worth it-07.15-from bristol on the bus (£4) 19.20-back from waterloo only £7. Spent a lot of time in the big smoke due to university and there's alot of decent pubs by tower bridge (which is only a short walk from London Bridge) hung, drawn and quatered, a spoons on the corner or even an underground KFC that serves booze too!

Going to south bermonsey is the safer option, but if you fancy taking the 'football factory walk' then head to surrey Quays and you even get to walk through the famous tunnel where tommy 'dorian' johnson gets his face smashed in

if you don't want ob pointing a camera in your face just because your from Bristol and in a group of more than two lads, just drink in central then tube it.

would be good though if we could sound out a couple of pubs where we could meet up and have a good old singsong than go to the ground en mass!

London reds i leave that one to you to suggest the best pubs! although i do very much like waxy o'conners

Megabus/mega training this one! longer journey but worth it-07.15-from bristol on the bus (£4) 19.20-back from waterloo only £7. Spent a lot of time in the big smoke due to university and there's alot of decent pubs by tower bridge (which is only a short walk from London Bridge) hung, drawn and quatered, a spoons on the corner or even an underground KFC that serves booze too!

Going to south bermonsey is the safer option, but if you fancy taking the 'football factory walk' then head to surrey Quays and you even get to walk through the famous tunnel where tommy 'dorian' johnson gets his face smashed in

if you don't want ob pointing a camera in your face just because your from Bristol and in a group of more than two lads, just drink in central then tube it.

would be good though if we could sound out a couple of pubs where we could meet up and have a good old singsong than go to the ground en mass!

London reds i leave that one to you to suggest the best pubs! although i do very much like waxy o'conners

mega bus from manchester on the friday night. staying with a friend in London for the night, where w will have our fair share of cider and then moving on to Millwall on the saturday lunchtime

Looks like me and my mates are getting there the same way as you. We payed more than you though! Rang up and got my match tickets yesterday, bit annoyed there was no student prices.

That'll be silly if true. Surely having everyone in the ground is safer than having a couple of hundred hanging around south London.

How is it silly? Millwalls last game of the season = pitch invasion. City fans in the bottom tier will be a sitting duck. As for the 200 hanging around in south london, a. there wont be 200 hanging around, and b. if there was, the police was put them on the next train back to Bristol.

Archived