IGNORED

Do You Know What I Think We Need?!

Lordofthebling

Forget all this talk about new signings, loan and the such i think the team and squad as a whole needs someone higher than that..

I'm not talking about sacking Danny either...

What the team and Danny could do with is an experienced assistant to see us in to the end of the season..

Someone to motivate the players on THEIR level, get em fired up, fill em with confidence passion, and give em a kick up the backside when needed..

He could also help Danny with some of his tactics!

Someone fitting the Bobby Gould, Jim Smith type mould... They would also be able to connect with the fans as well.

I reckon they would see us good, and it would be good to see a reaction from the bench when we score as well!

Bobby Gould!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're insane.

Just having some animated fool on the line makes no difference at all.

Danny will stand or fall on his purchases and team selections whether we rate him or don't, he already has an assistant in Frank Barlow and the most important point is that he feels he can trust him and rely upon him.

None of us have any idea how this season will actually turn out, but bringing in someone out of work to stand on the line will make no contribution at all.

Bobby Gould!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're insane.

Just having some animated fool on the line makes no difference at all.

Danny will stand or fall on his purchases and team selections whether we rate him or don't, he already has an assistant in Frank Barlow and the most important point is that he feels he can trust him and rely upon him.

None of us have any idea how this season will actually turn out, but bringing in someone out of work to stand on the line will make no contribution at all.

Its just my opinion!

Frank seems to be more of a scout than an assistant - I'm purely talking about getting the players motivated, proud to wear the shirt - let them know how close they are - and thats where the "animated" fool would help!

Someone to shout at them and say the things to the players we would love to say...

As for not getting the ball in the box for the front two - I'm sure one of the 2 mentioned would it Danny down and say:

WHAT THE ##### YOU DOING DANNY?!!"

Now id love to say and see that!!

Don't we already have some sort of sport phsycologist (sp) at the club? Surely thats what he should be doing ;)

You know what I mean, telling the likes of Lee Peacock he is Thierry Henry rather than Junior Agagagagagagao......may be that is where the problem is?

Forget all this talk about new signings, loan and the such i think the team and squad as a whole needs someone higher than that..

I'm not talking about sacking Danny either...

What the team and Danny could do with is an experienced assistant to see us in to the end of the season..

Someone to motivate the players on THEIR level, get em fired up, fill em with confidence passion, and give em a kick up the backside when needed..

He could also help Danny with some of his tactics!

Someone fitting the Bobby Gould, Jim Smith type mould...  They would also be able to connect with the fans as well.

I reckon they would see us good, and it would be good to see a reaction from the bench when we score as well!

Like the idea, like the idea. it might just work... ;)

BUT, the name, man you gotta be crazy!!!! ;) gould, naaaaah

But the idea, that is an interesting positive one, but it could lead to a Wardy type situation, and lets not go there, PLEASE!! ;):D:D

ok ok ok!! 

Gould would never be my first choice either, but he aint doing bad at Peterborough.. and i was going for an "impact" on the players, to shake them up a bit... we are so so close..

Cometh the hour, cometh the man!!!

BUT where the ##** are ya????? ;);)

Cometh the hour, cometh the man!!!

BUT where the ##** are ya????? ;)  ;)

Whos the Players rep?

Surely Tinman should have a players meeting or something?

Put an arm round Lee P and the young uns, give em as pep talk..

We need to believe, we need to believe..

Its hard... we need to believe...

Archived