IGNORED

Boo Boys

Guest keepthefaith

Guest keepthefaith

What good comes of booing at half time and full time sure every single City fan was frustrated and angry after saturday but how does booing help???? ;););):D

Booing is just people's way of telling the team they need to improve, different people do it in different ways i guess.

Do you think we should clap the team off after a performance like that? I did nothing, didn't boo or clap, I was worried that clapping would make the boys think they performed ok, do you think that's wrong not to clap after a game like that? Just interested cos people around me were actually clapping both teams off, but I didn't see any entertainment worth clapping.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

IF on the rare occasion I think the players have taken the (I tried to say a naughty word) I will boo, shout and scream at them.

They are not above beiong told exactly what the fans think of a performance, even if it hurts their feelings - I couldn't care less. The red shirt is more important than the body anyway.

Guest keepthefaith

No I don't think that anyone on the pitch deserved applause after the game especially the ref (if you can call him that) but booing I can't really see the point. The players will know they played #### - booing is not productive and won't inspire them to play any better. However getting behind the team throughout the game should lift them and I feel this season the fans at the gate haven't done that.

Just my opinion

However getting behind the team throughout the game should lift them and I feel this season the fans at the gate haven't done that.

Just my opinion

Isn't this partially the teams fault though?

I sit in the Dolman Block B and find the most noise is generated when :-

1. Ref and world seems against us

2. We are playing superior, real football

1 takes care of itsself based on the ineptness (sp?) of the officials

2 is down to the players performing to a professional level. After all, if we wanted to watch "lob 'n' chase" stuff all day, we can go to the local park (cue: if you think that, you can't be a real fan post! ;) )

The team although winning, have not matched the levels of performance reached last season by a very, very long margin. Unfortunately.

Still, this maybe will change with so many "cup finals" in a short space of time ;)

IF on the rare occasion I think the players have taken the (I tried to say a naughty word) I will boo, shout and scream at them. 

They are not above beiong told exactly what the fans think of a performance, even if it hurts their feelings - I couldn't care less.  The red shirt is more important than the body anyway.

Spot on Willsbridge we will all still be here long after they have. Play ####, get ####, play well traeted well....s easy innit. ;)

a lot of the posters would love to play for City, and run their asses off doing it too!!

Some players could do the same for a change! ;)

On their bad games the players shouldt glare at the fans, look at your own performances- and think on!! WE dont like boo-ing our own team, but..

Guest keepthefaith

I think the players and the fans are to blame but it's a vicious circle because the players inspire the fans and the fans can inspire the players as for the ref he is an unknown quantity we can do nothing but pray he's not as incompetent as the last.

It would be nice to be at ashton gate when all the fans are vocally behind the team throughout the 90 so we could judge whether we the fans can inspire our current squad.

dont care if we are losing 9-0, as long as every player plays for the shirt, the club, the wages and us - then i will support every single one of them for 90 mins.

However, Saturday was a joke.

No-one ran for the ball, no-one busted a gut, we looked like a mid table team playing for nothing.

Thought the advantage for us would be the team is made up of a lot of Bristol kids, who should want to play for this club. However, sometimes i feel there are only 2 or 3 players that wanna be on the park on a Saturday.

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

On saturday i didn't boo and nore did i clap the team off. They didn't deserve to be clapped off after that performance!

Guest Red Shadow

I can't for the life of me understand how anyone (and there were quite a few in the Atyeo) could applaud the team off the pitch after the debacle on Saturday. I think every one of those players should have been made to feel their performance was totally unacceptable. They are paid a lot of money, let them squirm. We (the fans who pay their wages) deserve better. A deathly silence as they trudge off with their heads hung in shame would be more appropriate. I wonder if too many of them are in the comfort zone at Ashton Gate Holiday Camp. Do they realize they actually have to WORK to win games?

Archived