IGNORED

Tristian Plummer On His Way!

Guest footballs red

If not Everton it will be another club, if he was staying he would have signed by now, he has obviously been "tapped up" by another club.

Compensation not likely to be much though, what did Rovers get for Sinclair from Chelsea, 100k?

rising to £1m and a sell on, they have already had more money for him since he made his debut for them

a reliable source has told me tristian is on his way to everton!!

What is the point or status of the "pre contract agreement" that Tristan signed last year? Under this he was supposed to sign a pro contract with us when he reached 17. If he can leave what was the point of it? Can he be sued for breach of contract? I asked this question months ago but at the time people seemed to think Tristan was staying. Now it seems he is leaving can anyone explain where we stand?

you fibber! :o

Yes he is, it's a disorder I'm afraid, his mother never loved him when he was young and he has spent the majority of his life longing to be wanted, and this is his way of trying to grab peoples attention, this is his way of reaching out to us (his mother) to recieve that love and attention he has missed. :crying:

Guest tinman11

just been told by a reliable link thathe is staying at city he was just waiting for reassurance that he is goign to be in 1st team

Guest Barneyredballs
The Southampton game is away next Saturday. This Saturday's game is at home against Millwall.

unless he is signing for Brimignham City tomorrow......

Everton are just one of a number of Premiership clubs interesting in Plummer. Nothing has been set in concrete and his preference is to get into the Bristol City first team. :fingerscrossed:

However, he has an agent. :noexpression:

Anyway, YouTube hasn't helped with a posting of his performance and juggling act at one of the reserve/youth games as this alerted many top clubs to his ability and he is being closely watched. :tv_horror:

I heard this from someone at the club. :innocent06:

MM

Guest Brucey

its a load of c**k and bull I'm affraid. I know people say about 'sources' and 'contancts' but i know the family well and he loves it in Bristol and is looking no further than getting into the city team next season. Its been compleltey blown out of proportion and i cant honeslty say bigger clubs have made any serious enquiries.

Guest HambrookRed
its a load of c**k and bull I'm affraid. I know people say about 'sources' and 'contancts' but i know the family well and he loves it in Bristol and is looking no further than getting into the city team next season. Its been compleltey blown out of proportion and i cant honeslty say bigger clubs have made any serious enquiries.

OK, however, you are now one of the people who said you know him / his family, so who are we believe...!??!?!

Guest Brucey
OK, however, you are now one of the people who said you know him / his family, so who are we believe...!??!?!

I know his bother, but the point is as far as i know, he isnt going anywhere!

Tristan will be making a decision at the end of the season, so i've been told....

has premiership teams after him, which he is VERY interested in, but he is waitng to see if city are in the championship, before he makes a decision.

i know some will doubt this information, but take it or leave it....

Guest Brucey
Tristan will be making a decision at the end of the season, so i've been told....

has premiership teams after him, which he is VERY interested in, but he is waitng to see if city are in the championship, before he makes a decision.

i know some will doubt this information, but take it or leave it....

we'll see at the end of the season. I'm only saying what ive heard and of course its not 100% so i see your point. At the end of the day he hasnt even started a game and his chances of regular football will be severly hampered by the impending promotion to the Chamionship.

Guest HambrookRed
I don't know Tristan Plummer, or any other Plummers for that matter. I don't know what his intentions are, its up to you whether you believe me or not........

i don't believe you, i think that you are infact him.

so come on, spill the beans boy !

i don't believe you, i think that you are infact him.

so come on, spill the beans boy !

Damn, you've seen through my little ruse so quickly. Alright then I'm actually going to run away and join the circus where my juggling skills can be fully appreciated. Phew, its good to get that off my chest errr thigh err neck err........

Guest Hydey

i aint said hes going anywhere, i said hes signing tomorrow morning if all things go according to plan, i said that last week

Archived