IGNORED

Tranmere Game

Guest citygal17

Guest citygal17

Considering we have so many important players injured do u reckon we can beat a good club like tranmere. we will miss the attacking on the right side without aaron again. We miss tommy 4 his tackling and will miss lee p for his physical side of it. So do u rekon we r able to beat tranmere away from home with all these injuries? ;);)

Considering we have so many important players injured do u reckon we can beat a good club like tranmere. we will miss the attacking on the right side without aaron again. We miss tommy 4 his tackling and will miss lee p for his physical side of it. So do u rekon we r able to beat tranmere away from home with all these injuries? ;)  ;)

Are you referring to the side who are SEVENTEENTH in the league

Have THREE key defenders suspended?

Have only won ONE of their last 6 games.

YES!!!!!!!!!!

For more details read my interview with Richard Ault of RoversRearguard.Com on:

http://www.bristolcitynet.co.uk

We can beat anyone in this league, it just depends on if we can perform or not. I just hope that the fans get behind the team from the moment they walk out onto the pitch for the warm up (I hope I'll be there in time to join in for that depends on the driver).

The problem with City is that you never know what team is going to turn up,or should I say you don't know what attitude they'll turn up with.

If Saturdays lost really hurt them and they go out at Trannie and try to make amens then they should have enough to come away with the 3 points.

That said - if they show up and play with a lax attitude like on Saturday then City will do well to avoid defeat.

We'll know after 15 mins which one it is..... ;)

Guest exiledred
Are you referring to the side who are SEVENTEENTH in the league

Have THREE key defenders suspended?

Have only won ONE of their last 6 games.

YES!!!!!!!!!!

For more details read my interview with Richard Ault of RoversRearguard.Com on:

http://www.bristolcitynet.co.uk

sounds like a recipie for a city loss to me!!!

sounds like a recipie for a city loss to me!!!
Like 23rd placed Stockport away, and 24th placed Wycombe away then, or 1st placed PlyMOUTH away, spin the dice, see what ya get eh...........Cider-Red for life ;);)

Agree with CityGal9 and Robbored. Depends on which city team turns up. I think DW ought to introduce beatings to gee them up. Either that or force them to watch Crossroads and threaten them with more if they don't give it all out there.

Archived