IGNORED

Murray - Not True

Robbored

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Nah your wrong. My mums sisters friend spoke to her dress maker last night who heard from her neighbours dogwasher that his vicar had spoke to his window cleaner who new for certain Murry was coming to Bristol City

Apparently Reading will not allow Murray out on loan.

I've just been reliably informed...... ;)

But is there a possibilty of a permanent deal? After all, it would probably only mean wiping out what Reading owe us for Scott anyway?

Would that then shut a few people up about the boards ambition and wanting to get us promoted?

I have already mentioned on another thread that I doubted the chance of us getting Scotty on loan, but if there was the chance of something permanent.....who know's ;)

Apparently Reading will not allow Murray out on loan.

I've just been reliably informed...... ;)

Sounds plausible.

I recall Steve L saying that, when we bought Wilkshire and Miller, the fee was not paid in a single lump sum, but was spread out either over ther period of their contract or over a year (I forget the precise details).

If this is the situation when buying players, I imagine it is a similar scenario when we sell one, so bringing Scott back would be a very complicated deal to negotiate.

If Reading are still paying City in instalments for Scott, but he is actually playing on loan for us, I imagine the financial arrangement between the two clubs would be a technical minefield.

All things considered, perhaps bringing him back is a non-starter, purely on that basis.

Nah your wrong.  My mums sisters friend spoke to her dress maker last night who heard from her neighbours dogwasher that his vicar had spoke to his window cleaner who new for certain Murry was coming to Bristol City
god your mums sister must know the same person that told me then! ;)

He could probably help us to promotion , but that would be it.

Hes proved he cant handle a step up in class.

You are stating that virtually none of our squad would therefore be good enough to step up a level, negative or what.

Guest bemmyred
You are stating that virtually none of our squad would therefore be good enough to step up a level, negative or what.
Just being realistic.

Murray could handle the step up no problem, just on in the position that Reading have chosen to play him, which is a defensive wing back!

He got the goals and looks best as a out and out winger or even as he was last season meant to be on the wing but actually playing as a third striker often in front of which ever plodders were up front for us at the time. oh no here I go again about lack of pace!

Archived