IGNORED

Cover For Phillips

Bristol Boy

I know we're looking for a central midfielder and a striker, but it suddenly dawned on me this morning that we've only got Stowell as back up for Phillips and he's played one first team game all season, conceding four at Plymouth in the LDV.

I suppose with a GK that we may get dispensation if SP was injured and Stowell took a knock, but I'm not sure.

I was surprised when Stowell got a contract in the Summer albit we had to spend our money in others areas.

so scott brown don't exsist no more then! Heard some good reviews about him in the reserves too
He's another one that DW says is not ready yet.....should be great then, bring him in, although you have to ask why Stowell's here if Brown is the man!

Whoops, I forgot he's a coach-Hang On-Three Keepers-Mike Gibson's still on the payroll AND Stowell's a coach ;)

Sound ;)

From what i've seen of Scott Brown, he would be on my bench and would be given a chance in the home bankers.

Damn, he won't get a game ;)

Seen Brown once in reserve action,so not well qualified to judge but he looked sound enough.

Reminded me of Flappy a bit,not commanding and shy on crosses,slow off line?

Ha ;) rsh??

I dunno about the harsh bit; I do know the Phillipps brigade will disown you.

England's Number 1 they will say; more like numbers 2's will come the reply ;)

I live for the day that we have a keeper whose boots are not custom made by Castle Cement

Archived