IGNORED

Carlsile V City Thread

westonred

Guest harrisonBCFC

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss

we are goin up :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup

sssshhhhhhhoooowwwwwwwwuuuuummmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Come on, we all knew that this would happen. City let us down season after season after season.

It's the poor sods who have travelled all the way to Carlisle who I feel sorry for. That could be a very long journey home this evening.

I still have hope, but the realist in me knows that we will end up in the play offs once again.

SIT DOWN SHUT UP; ITS NOT OVER TILL ITS OVER :redcard:

Guest NEWTONRED66

Calderwood what's the score, Colin, Colin what's the score. :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup:

Perhaps that will shut it up now.

Come on, we all knew that this would happen. City let us down season after season after season.

It's the poor sods who have travelled all the way to Carlisle who I feel sorry for. That could be a very long journey home this evening.

I still have hope, but the realist in me knows that we will end up in the play offs once again.

tch, .....ahem, ... erm, ... well what do ya know... START BELIEVING!!!

Are you in the funeral business by any chance?

C'mon City, lets finish this next Saturday. We aint bottled it, our strikers scored a goal. we are goin up, I say we are goin up! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Party time at the roveram game with a bit of good fortune!

I thought mystic meg was supposed to get the predictions right :whistle:

Anyone listening to how they scored?

If its a goalie mistake, his confidence will be shot, could be a cricket score.

If we're to lose, lose 1-0 so our GD isnt ruined.

had to sign in again cause of my browser and you are on ignore and this reminds me of why... jesus.... :doh:

Archived