IGNORED

Next Sat's Millwall Game - Being Screened Live!

Tim S

Would you be interested in a live screening of the Millwall game at one of Bristol's nightclubs?  

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know there are loads of fans, including me, that want the Millwall match next Sat screened because the game is sold out as far as City fans are concerned.

Well, the optopn of screening the game is there, but sadly - becuase of the Rugby, not at Ashton Gate. I cant think of too many locations that you could screen the game, but I am prepared to offer a venue in Bristol (one of Bristols main nightclubs - with over 12 screens around the club and several big screens) that can hold about 1800 fans - thats if Bristol City would be prepared to arrange the actual screening arrangments.

If enough people request this, then hopefully the club might look into it. So if you want the game screened - just say yes to this thread and I will get in touch with City and offer the venue and see what they say!!!!

Guest Kustard
I know there are loads of fans, including me, that want the Millwall match next Sat screened because the game is sold out as far as City fans are concerned.

Well, the optopn of screening the game is there, but sadly - becuase of the Rugby, not at Ashton Gate. I cant think of too many locations that you could screen the game, but I am prepared to offer a venue in Bristol (one of Bristols main nightclubs - with over 12 screens around the club and several big screens) that can hold about 1800 fans - thats if Bristol City would be prepared to arrange the actual screening arrangments.

If enough people request this, then hopefully the club might look into it. So if you want the game screened - just say yes to this thread and I will get in touch with City and offer the venue and see what they say!!!!

I am desperate to be involved in some way...there is no way I can sit at home alone next Sat tuning into Radio Bristol/Sky...I need to be with fellow City fans on what could be such an important and amazing day. I thought they might have done a screening up at Ashton Gate, but seems not. I just need to be somewhere with the atmosphere and was considering just going to a local pub, but if you can get a screening how amazing would that be...please City include us fans that couldn't get Millwall tickets.

Can you say what night club it is and are you just suggesting the venue or have some power over it?

Cant say what club just yet - if it all works out then obviously it will be revealed. Yes I have something to do with the nightclub.

I haven't posted in months (although I do read this Forum pretty much every day to see what's going on)...

...But because of this crucial topic and the fact that I unfortunately do not have a ticket for the Millwall game, it simply must be screened!

So a big fat "YES!!!" from myself in other words! :fingerscrossed:

Guest redrobin
I am desperate to be involved in some way...there is no way I can sit at home alone next Sat tuning into Radio Bristol/Sky...I need to be with fellow City fans on what could be such an important and amazing day. I thought they might have done a screening up at Ashton Gate, but seems not. I just need to be somewhere with the atmosphere and was considering just going to a local pub, but if you can get a screening how amazing would that be...please City include us fans that couldn't get Millwall tickets.

Couldnt put it better myself....That will be a yes from me then as well, o and don't forget me old man too

Guest OmegaSnake
I haven't posted in months (although I do read this Forum pretty much every day to see what's going on)...

...But because of this crucial topic and the fact that I unfortunately do not have a ticket for the Millwall game, it simply must be screened!

So a big fat "YES!!!" from myself in other words! :fingerscrossed:

I second that, that would be QUALITY if it can be pulled off!

No.

Only joking. It'd be a bit of a gutter to not be able to witness the potential final passing over of the chosen people into the promised land if you'd been following in the wilderness for the last 8 years.

In a sense I'd rather it go to Rotherham.

Wasn't it Jed(got the pictures and the comment on DVD) who said the reason why the match

against the Rovers at the Mem was beamed to Ashton Gate was City fan asked

In the same comment Jed said the reason the City game was not beamed to the

Mem was that Rovers fans didn't ask.

I WONDER IF THIER MIGHT BE ANOTHER REASON

I don't think we'll get a beam back,so why not a Radio Bristol commentry.

A venue some where central we could watch the 12:45pm kick off(if there is one)

Then listen to radio commentry in amonst fellow City fans

Wasn't it Jed(got the pictures and the comment on DVD) who said the reason why the match

against the Rovers at the Mem was beamed to Ashton Gate was City fan asked

In the same comment Jed said the reason the City game was not beamed to the

Mem was that Rovers fans didn't ask.

I WONDER IF THIER MIGHT BE ANOTHER REASON

I don't think we'll get a beam back,so why not a Radio Bristol commentry.

A venue some where central we could watch the 12:45pm kick off(if there is one)

Then listen to radio commentry in amonst fellow City fans

Either which way I had the fear a while back of the possiblility of being alone during the happening of any great event. Football is about unity, The People's game.

The good news is there will be a grand finale as opposed to the anti-climatical conclusion to '98, the only question is whether I'm going to be in the SE or the EE for it.

Don't see why it shouldn't be beamed backed, just need's someone to take charge (sounds like our man at the top of the thread is right on it) and pressure to be exerted on the relevent party's. He who dares Rodders, he who dares my son.

going up

He who dares indeed Mr WTFIGO!.

I have a ticket for the Rotherham game, but not one for Millwall, so tbh, I would walk a mile through broken glass to see this game.

If anyone knows how to get the live feed (Legally or not), it would be amazing, and I'm sure the club it will be held in, would take a fortune in Blackthorn sales. :innocent06:

He who dares indeed Mr WTFIGO!.

I have a ticket for the Rotherham game, but not one for Millwall, so tbh, I would walk a mile through broken glass to see this game.

If anyone knows how to get the live feed (Legally or not), it would be amazing, and I'm sure the club it will be held in, would take a fortune in Blackthorn sales. :innocent06:

I'd rather it be "Taunton Traditional" sales, and I'm sure "WTFiGO!?!" would agree with me! :fingerscrossed:

Guest Redbarn
I know I know, of all places, sadly I need to be there cos of work, but I will have my City shirt on don't worry!

Well Dolly you left yourself open on this one!

Now then, you will have to supply a piccy of yourself, stood by Robin Hood's statue, wearing your City shirt... included in your signature the next time you sign on after Saturdays match, now there's a challenge.(that teapot pic of Scotty Murray is getting old now!)........it's not that we don't believe you or anything.

P. :whistle2:

Guest Red Dave
Well Dolly you left yourself open on this one!

Now then, you will have to supply a piccy of yourself, stood by Robin Hood's statue, wearing your City shirt... included in your signature the next time you sign on after Saturdays match, now there's a challenge.(that teapot pic of Scotty Murray is getting old now!)........it's not that we don't believe you or anything.

P. :whistle2:

Yes please

Guest Redbarn

post-5468-1177233007_thumb.jpgpost-5468-1177233007_thumb.jpg

I will see what I can do, but it might end up being a picture of me in my shirt standing by the "Welcome to Queens Medical Centre" sign

:fingerscrossed:

(and for what its worth I like my Scotty pic thanks)

[/quot

Look what I found Dolly...perhaps one of your colleagues could drive you to the Statue for a SPECIAL photo shoot!

I will see what I can do, but it might end up being a picture of me in my shirt standing by the "Welcome to Queens Medical Centre" sign

:fingerscrossed:

(and for what its worth I like my Scotty pic thanks)

You can get a bus from the QMC to Castle Donington!!.

The "Rainbow-5",

and join me in Hemington for a celebratory drink!!.

I shall be in a very good mood,

what with City going up at Millwall.....

then traveling up the Midland Mainline with all those suicidal Forest Fans,

from their defeat at Orient!!.

Oh! Happy Day's!!.

:drunk2: :goingup: :Believe: :city::city::sub: :Believe: :goingup: :drunk2:

Look what I found Dolly...perhaps one of your colleagues could drive you to the Statue for a SPECIAL photo shoot!

We are getting the train up, find out how far it is from the Queens medical Centre and I will see what I can do, heck I could even drape me City scarf over it!

Guest Redbarn
We are getting the train up, find out how far it is from the Queens medical Centre and I will see what I can do, heck I could even drape me City scarf over it!

Hey...you really got to do this now...City scarf over the statue with you in your City shirt..fantastic!...then post it onto Forest's forum...just as a final gesture of our superiority!!

God Bless Dolly! :worship2::clapping:

Guest Rowley Birkin

I've got a photo somewhere of me kicking Robin Hood round the swede, years ago, (in my Karate days) when people kept nicking his bow !

On the screening of the Millwall game, that'd be a fantastic idea, though isn't there a legal bind that stops it happening ?

I reckon they'd get thousands down the Gate if they did, wish I'd got a bloody ticket now !

Guest Rowley Birkin

Good point !

Can't they take there out of shape ball on the downs ?

Why don't they show it over the Memorial Ground the ? Ha, Ha !

Ashton Court would be perfect, but probably unrealistic due to all the bloody red tape.

Great idea.

If you can't find a nightclub, what about somewhere like Queen's Square?

They have the capability for a big screen and bar, demonstrated by showing the Ashes 2005 there and various films in the past. Don't know how you would go about sorting it though... Just an idea

Is it legally possible to show a game at 3pm on a Saturday in this country. I didnt think so.

When asked about whether he'd ever heard of the North Bank, Highbury Shanks said he didn't think so either. It did actually exist though.

I don't know the answer tbh, just keep fingers crossed for those without tickets. If not though that radio in a pub idea would be the next best plan.

Guest Captain _Z
Hey...you really got to do this now...City scarf over the statue with you in your City shirt..fantastic!...then post it onto Forest's forum...just as a final gesture of our superiority!!

God Bless Dolly! :worship2::clapping:

That has to be definately done, that would be a classic. :worship2:

Archived