IGNORED

Next Sat's Millwall Game - Being Screened Live!

Tim S

Would you be interested in a live screening of the Millwall game at one of Bristol's nightclubs?  

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK Just to update everone on the screening situation.....

I have been in contact with City, and they have told me that they are "considering options available".

It sounds like they do want to do the screening, but I'm not confident of it happening at the nightclub I have offered (which I can now reveal to be The Syndicate, formerly The Works).

I have been told that Whitchurch Sports Centre is the most likely venue, but again, thats nothing concrete.

As I said before - I have offered City The Syndicate to screen the game, its just upto them if they want to take me up on my offer or not. As a City fan, I'm not too fussed where they screen it as long as they do. From a business point of view Id love it to be at The Syndicate!

But thats where things stand at the moment, so any changes then I'm sure they will announce on the official website or if I find anything out I shall keep everyone updated on here!!

Fingers crossed that one way or anther the game gets screened!!

OK Just to update everone on the screening situation.....

I have been in contact with City, and they have told me that they are "considering options available".

It sounds like they do want to do the screening, but I'm not confident of it happening at the nightclub I have offered (which I can now reveal to be The Syndicate, formerly The Works).

I have been told that Whitchurch Sports Centre is the most likely venue, but again, thats nothing concrete.

As I said before - I have offered City The Syndicate to screen the game, its just upto them if they want to take me up on my offer or not. As a City fan, I'm not too fussed where they screen it as long as they do. From a business point of view Id love it to be at The Syndicate!

But thats where things stand at the moment, so any changes then I'm sure they will announce on the official website or if I find anything out I shall keep everyone updated on here!!

Fingers crossed that one way or anther the game gets screened!!

I'd love it to be at the sports centre, very convienient. But to be honest as long as it can be screened i am not fussed :)

Archived