IGNORED

History In The Making?

greenun

If City gain promotion this term and Rovers fail to do so, season 2007-2008 will be the first campaign ever in which the red half are two League divisions above their neighbours.

Fascinating, 'innit?

it sure will be fantastic.

If City gain promotion this term and Rovers fail to do so, season 2007-2008 will be the first campaign ever in which the red half are two League divisions above their neighbours.

Fascinating, 'innit?

:fingerscrossed: would be amazing

Before the season started I posted that although we may joke about it, every gas head's nightmare is City getting promoted and gas relegated.

50% came up! Now (assuming we are promoted to the Championship) imagine the reactions if in 12 months time City were promoted whilst the gas were relegated! Unlikely I agree, but that would be a gas nightmare.

Before the season started I posted that although we may joke about it, every gas head's nightmare is City getting promoted and gas relegated.

50% came up! Now (assuming we are promoted to the Championship) imagine the reactions if in 12 months time City were promoted whilst the gas were relegated! Unlikely I agree, but that would be a gas nightmare.

If, somehow, we got promoted from the championship to the premiership next season, i will buy every single person on here a pint!

Archived