IGNORED

Highly Likely

robins72

1) They wouldnt have a choice. Either move or don't watch the game.

2) That;s what stewards are for. And really, why would thousands of city fans who are going to be celebrating promotion want to mix it with 50 Rotherham fans who are just going for the game and to go straight after the game?

3) Not really, just tell everyone with tickets for that block to go to the EE instead. Inform the stewards etc what is going on. Easy.

Man, i should work for the club!

It sounds so easy in writing. eg just telling everyone in that block to move to the east end could be quite difficult.

Lets not forget that theres a price difference between the Atyeo and the East End. Its one thing telling people to move, but having to refund people money, plus deal with any complaints on the poorer view they will get in the EE is another and way too much work.

Its just not feasable.

Correct, would be a lot more complex than it seems.

Can you image if Brooker leaves in the summer Dolly and Robins 72 what will sb do then:

A:Go and see him at his new club every week.

B:Pick on a a different player at the club.

C:Get another new coat

What do you reakon ladies about this,just imaged Brooks had scored the winning goal to get us promoted she would have ran all over the pitch after him!

I just spat me bikkie over the keyboard reading this!!! :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br:

what a terrifying thought....reckon shes going to sign for England supporting I do...... :whistle2:

Leave Sarah alone you horrible lot, its hardly surprising that she doesn't post much anymore given the crap she gets!!! :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Yeah, right. :noexpression: though it does have to be said twas amusing when she did post such utter crap...... :noexpression: :whistle2:

SO have rotherham got to 11 fans yet??

More importantly......... will me and my kids actually see any of the game from the Wedlock EE?

I have visions of nasty hard nippers in their 'fashion clothing' standing up all the match and my kids seeing little of the game.

Plus I would like to know if we get free 'Prawn Sandwiches' at half time.

It's a real gamble........ I hope it will all go well and my 7 year old (first ever Ashton Gate game) will remember this all his life for the right reasons.. his 10 year old brother is a veteran having been to many home and a few away games.

UP THE CITY! As my Dear Old 'Nan Bristol' used to say and I trust my two 'Next Generation' kids will understand totally after this game ......

I will insist that what ever the outcome they will join me in clapping the away support from Rotherham at the end of the game and then we hope to go MENTAL because BCFC have finally got to the promised land...... which is but the second division...... but hey....... first division next big time round :) ....... walk before we run (AGAIN) eh ;)

More importantly......... will me and my kids actually see any of the game from the Wedlock EE?

I have visions of nasty hard nippers in their 'fashion clothing' standing up all the match and my kids seeing little of the game.

Plus I would like to know if we get free 'Prawn Sandwiches' at half time.

It's a real gamble........ I hope it will all go well and my 7 year old (first ever Ashton Gate game) will remember this all his life for the right reasons.. his 10 year old brother is a veteran having been to many home and a few away games.

UP THE CITY! As my Dear Old 'Nan Bristol' used to say and I trust my two 'Next Generation' kids will understand totally after this game ......

I will insist that what ever the outcome they will join me in clapping the away support from Rotherham at the end of the game and then we hope to go MENTAL because BCFC have finally got to the promised land...... which is but the second division...... but hey....... first division next big time round :) ....... walk before we run (AGAIN) eh ;)

Here here Dorest I'm sure the young uns will have a super day the atmosphere will be electric. After so many knockbacks over the past 5 years its about time we had something to celebrate. :fingerscrossed:

Here here Dorest I'm sure the young uns will have a super day the atmosphere will be electric. After so many knockbacks over the past 5 years its about time we had something to celebrate. :fingerscrossed:

My eldest....... along with many of us suffered the 'cardiff' day out...... he almost cried as did most of us but we, also like most of us, are really hard and just looked to the future......now the future could be what we all expected then ;)

Heres to the ELECTRIC ATMOSPHERE and UP THE CITY!

I can't be alone in being there on the day with Gramps (My Dad), One of my brothers and both our kids

Like so many........ it means so much to us.......... We like all of you are the life blood of Bristol City FC

I only wish 'my' Gramps & Nan Bristol could be there in person....... But they will be there...... In Spirit

UP THE CITY! ....... we might even be there before but I think it may well go to the last kick this season!

If we are already up......... so much the better!

Archived