IGNORED

Try Playing Roberts...

Cooter

...up front with either Miller or Lita at the start!

I think it's about time we tried something else as there's no point in Roberts constantly trying to pursue a striker's role from the right wing as it obviously hasn't worked out that well this season vus far!

I reckon he would have banged a few in the bag of the net earlier in the season if he was given the chance more often!

Running through the middle as opposed to 'running into the middle from the right wing' has always worked better with Roberts and he would more often than not get shots on target from in front of the goal as opposed to the right of it...

The only thing then would be coming up with 2 suitable wingers for tonights match both left and right wings if we were to do this. Goodfellow starting of course, but on which wing? And who would cover the other wing if that was the case?

At this time of the season in a typical bad patch that we are still currently on, I think we need to use the 'Trial And Error' method for a couple of games to hopefully work something out that might actually end up becoming quite useful in the near future...

Any thoughts?!? :dunno:

Archived