IGNORED

City Shirts £5

Guest Haster

they are XXXL.....still far to small for Grant Holt thebig fat bloater

I could only find them at £15. Shame, £5 had me reet excited.

Is Forest till I die getting ready to gloat? I think he may be going very quiet very soon. Still, there's always the trip to Elland Road to see the Billy Bremner statue.

Guest Cider_Army

All I can see is £15 as well, is it worth buying one tonight online , or will I have a chance to go down to the gate tomorroow

Apologies for the typos, I may have had a few too many bitter shandfies

If you choose the shirt size it then says that the shirts are £5 and not £15, they just havent updated that part yet, but when you go choose size and add to basket it is £5.

Is Forest till I die getting ready to gloat? I think he may be going very quiet very soon. Still, there's always the trip to Elland Road to see the Billy Bremner statue.

I don't think his mum will let him go to Leeds by himself until he's a teenager, Frank.

Guest Cider_Army

OK i've found the £5 bit, but here's the problem, do I buy one now off the net then risk not getting it by saturday (7days delivery) or do I get up dead early tomorrow and head down to the gate to get one?

answers on a postcard please

OK i've found the £5 bit, but here's the problem, do I buy one now off the net then risk not getting it by saturday (7days delivery) or do I get up dead early tomorrow and head down to the gate to get one?

answers on a postcard please

I get a lot of my City stuff from the online shop and it usually arrives in 2 days.

Guest Socrates
I get a lot of my City stuff from the online shop and it usually arrives in 2 days.

I ordered the home top extremely late on a Friday night, and it arrived here in Bonnie Scotland on the Tuesday morning. I was impressed.

Guest Cider_Army

Intruiging, come to think of it will they actually be the same price in the shop as they are online.

If not then I will get one online tonight, if they are then i will be down the shop when it opens tomorrow

Ordered home and away shirts yesterday at 3.20 pm - arrived here in Hertfordshire 9.35 am. That's what I call service. :clapping: Ordered XXL but they don't seem too big as i normally buy 42" 44" chest (Yeah I know, I'm just a fat B really!). :yes:

Ordered home and away shirts yesterday at 3.20 pm - arrived here in Hertfordshire 9.35 am. That's what I call service. :clapping: Ordered XXL but they don't seem too big as i normally buy 42" 44" chest (Yeah I know, I'm just a fat B really!). :yes:

Thats quicker then the CATS service!!!

Hi everyone new member here (go gentle with me)just thought i would say hello to you all,i have been reading this forum for ages and thought i would now join up with you all at this very exciting and a little nervous time of the year for BCFC.

I also went to the shop today picked up 2 polo t shirts(bogof) for £10 and you have the option of a replica top for £1, yes a pound,altogether i had 5 various tops for £19.Bargin :goingup:

so Robins Direct and their promise of offers is a load of bull isn't it. Just a fortnight ago Freezer was kind enough to purchase two home shirts for £20 for me which I couldn't buy from Robins Direct at the time. Now I can buy them online for £5 each but can't get the other offers unless I drive 160 miles each way. Oh and I'm still miffed us exiles couldnt buy the black shirts from Robins Direct or over the telephone.

What other online shop would get away with such discrimination?

according to online shop, all size large shirts - polos & replicas are out of stock - only smaller sizes or gert big un's left, pity, -on the other hand if Lindleys do a special BOGOF offer on Pasties too then maybe we could be in business!!! :)

(just a thought, for all those wanting scarves to wave on Saturday - how about getting a few replica shirts -any size- wave them instead?..)

I've bought 2 shirts in the last 2 years, including the centennial one with all the players on it.

My only complaint is about the material. 100% polyester, the ultimate cheap sweat fabric.

Golf shirts are often made of 100% mercerised cotton, a cooler and better material, a much better option.

Too often we have club personel selecting product based on colour and design, absolutely no concept of fabric and how it feels against the skin. The hats and shirts cost three times the normal retail price, so some decent non sweaty material would be nice.

Just an objective comment on how we can do things better.......... Polyester = Garbage

Guest Haster

i just ordered me home shirt for a £5 over the phone do u think it will be here by saturday??? :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Guest forest till i die

If grant holts a fat bloater then why did you try to sign him.

come on forest

come on forest

You know full well he's only become a fat bloater since he turned us down, it's all that eating and dinking due to depression after realising he could have been playing in the Championship next season.

Guest forest till i die

HE WILL BE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT SEASON ULIKE IF HE HAD GONE TO YOU.

OH I AM SORRY, DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT THIRD PLACE DOESNT GET YOU PROMOTED?

NEVER MIND, IF YOU ARE FROM BRISTOL THEN ITS TO BE EXPECTED. NOT VERY BRIGHT. :laugh:

NEVER MIND, IF YOU ARE FROM BRISTOL THEN ITS TO BE EXPECTED. NOT VERY BRIGHT. :laugh:

Can you not shout and remember forest green are in the CONFERENCE :innocent06:

As it's Dario Grady's last game in charge for Crewe...........

i think Forest will be in for a rude awakening on Saturday!!,

and Blackpool will pip you for 3rd place!!.

You will finish in 4th!!,

Then lose to Yeovil in the Play Off Semi!!.

:icecream:

At the shop just under an hour ago they were still selling replica Adult Home and Away (White) shirts for £5.00. Plenty left.

Adult - XXL and XXXL sizes only (normally I would buy a Large, but the XXL I've bought is ok to wear over another top)

Kids sizes available - Not sure of sizes, but whatever is online is also in stock at the shop.

Ring for details 0117 9630 637

Even if you only wear it at tomorrow's game, It's got to be worth it.

Guest George vader

come on forest

Shouldn't you be out popping caps in peoples asses?

Northern d###

Archived