IGNORED

If They Do Go Up Where Will You Negative People Be

Guest rednorthampton

Guest rednorthampton

Yes it was / is poor.

Trammere, Stockport, Wycombe etc ..agreed we should have won all of these !

But if we can still be in the playoff, get through to Cardiff, win the match and still get promoted.

Will all of you negative people make me one promise.......

**** off and go and watch the GAS !!

:dunno:

Guest exiledred

there is a difference between neagativity and realism. i would support city if they were in the screwfix league. but the fact is we are not good enough to go up unless we start scoring. NOW

Nice one mate. Looked everyone is brassed off ok, live with it. I for one will be sodden delighted if we do it through the play-offs, but at present we are chucking the opportunity of automatic down the bog.

Don't start giving slatting fans. :Sleep12:

Yes it was / is poor.

But if we can still be in the playoff, get through to Cardiff, win the match and still get promoted.

I got a better idea you go watch Northampton, bet they aint as dismal as we are playing at the mo. You happies aint got the exclusive on being Cider-Reds

Jeez!! :@

Guest little un

I'm not negative but I can't see us going up unless we score some goals. The fact is that we don't look good enough for Div 1

I've been more positive than most and tried my hardest to get others to be the same (believe me saturday was impossible but i tried).

WE have a right to debate and this forum is for that, and at present we are cr*p and even during the winning run didn't play particularly well.

If we had scraped a win tonight we would have been happy but still worried about performances.

The manager and board seem to be saying different things which is very worrying.

I will be there at the vale of port, more in hope than expectation.

I hope your right and we go up but at the moment i can't see it! :dunno:

Agree with Exiledred - it is not being negative as I am sure he like me is City through and through, it is about being a realist and we have lost our way big time this past few weeks.

Let's be fair, even when we won 11 on the spin give or take 1 or 2 games it was hardly the free flowing albeit slightly one dimensional [Murray] style of football we enjoyed for most of last season.

The apathy is down to DW's inability to motivate and a signifcant number of the players realising if we do go up they will be out of a job.

[And yes I will be there at Vale Park on Saturday]

Guest RedAlex

"**** off and watch the gas"?????

Idiot!

If we go up then all the negative people will be as amazed as I will be! We are crap and at the moment it hardly looks like being a problem does it!

Guest rednorthampton
How can you be postitive with 4 successive years of failures?

How can you be postive when we've taken 4 points from 20 points avaliable?

Blind Faith Possé?

Well thank god for city that some of the fans do have some belief wimp ! :@

Reminds me of a story about a little baby trying hard to take its first steps, it trys to get up, almost there and then falls over. What does the parent do.......kick it over again and call it all the names under the sun !

No they help support it.

:Costumed19:

What you going to do from here til the end of the season ?

Moan moan moan most likely ! :Sleep12:

Guest exiledred
Agree with Exiledred - it is not being negative as I am sure he like me is City through and through, it is about being a realist and we have lost our way big time this past few weeks.

Let's be fair, even when we won 11 on the spin give or take 1 or 2 games it was hardly the free flowing albeit slightly one dimensional [Murray] style of football we enjoyed for most of last season.

The apathy is down to DW's inability to motivate and a signifcant number of the players realising if we do go up they will be out of a job.

[And yes I will be there at Vale Park on Saturday]

thansk HH. i am city through and through and the reason i am so p*ssed off at the moment is becasue losing hurts becuase i love city so much

this ##### up every year hurts as well

thansk HH. i am city through and through and the reason i am so p*ssed off at the moment is becasue losing hurts becuase i love city so much

this ##### up every year hurts as well

Well said exiledred.

At least i know i'm not the only idiot that feels like this! :dunno:

If one more ba****d says "it's only a game" i'm going to k****************************************.................................

Why? Opinions are like a**holes, everybody has one.

Can you honestly put your hand on your heart, and on current form say "I believe that we are good enough to win promotion"

If you can then I'm afraid you are trying to kid yourself.

How many goals have we scored recently? How many games have we won? Here's an even better one, How many times this season can you say that you have been convinced by the performance?

P*ss poor performances, and now we're starting to get what we really deserve from these games - Nothing!

Guest KingswoodRed
Reminds me of a story about a little baby trying hard to take its first steps, it trys to get up, almost there and then falls over. What does the parent do.......kick it over again and call it all the names under the sun !

Earth calling Northampton !!!!

Let's take your little 'story' and use BCFC in it somewhere shall we?

How long does the average baby to learn to walk (without being kicked by the parents)?

1 - 2 years maybe?

Our little 'baby' that everyone on this forum that support BCFC want's to gain promotion, has taken the best part of four years so far, and hasn't even managed a toddle without falling flat back on it's @rse.

Us as 'parents' have always tried to support our little 'baby' over these years.

What have we had so far?

Let's just make the efforts for promotion a nappy.......we all know what babies do in their nappies don't we?

Well thank god for city that some of the fans do have some belief wimp ! :@

No they help support it.

:Costumed19:

What you going to do from here til the end of the season ?

Moan moan moan most likely ! :Sleep12:

Support my team, as I have done for over 20 years!! It hurts to see ###### like this from our team, and people like you who think its all cuddley fluffey in Wilsons Blunderland, man!! It hurts when Luton, QPR, etc take the p*** out of our annual collapse, it hurts when we cant beat Bottom, 2nd Bottom, 6th Bottom, and now a poor Tranmere side. Its totally unacceptable to be the biggest spenders in the division, and we still need players to make a credible challenge, for the team to play like headless chickens. Or is this acceptable to you eh??

If you think this is acceptable, man, then maybe you should be the one supporting the Gas, not the rest of us..

Guest rednorthampton

Look guys, I`m only having a laugh.

I am city through & through like the rest of you. (37 years man & boy...I just live up this way) As for the cobblers ..well they are arnt they !

But, we are not ....and I agree good enough at this point to get automatic playoff.

But even with the squad we have, injuries etc it is still on the cards for a playoff.(well, 95%)

So come, in the cold light of day keep supporting, keep shouting, and I will see you at Cardiff. I agree this is the only way we will go up.

I have just listened to the match on the net. Even pay to do so. We have a 25% chance of getting through the play0ffs. So get over it ! Things will have to change. Namely Peacock. I drove down to watch Wycombe and Rushden. Yep City are poor....at the moment. But there are still several matches left. For whatever reason I believe the management or team are not 100% .

But who else will beat us in the semis ! Not looking that bad really.

We had no right to automatic playoff anyhow ! Look at the start of the season we had !

As said, see you in Cardiff ! :dunno:

Guest rednick_74

I'm trying not to be negative but it seems like a case of deja vu... every season this cr@p happens :@ just so disappointing... we cant even buy a goal at the mo.. were running out of games and it dont look like were getting anyone in on loan... its hard to be positive at the mo. :dunno::dunno:

I drove down to watch Wycombe and Rushden.

As said, see you in Cardiff ! :dunno:

Along with 20,000 of your fair weather friends no doubt.

I might be wrong, but i`m guessing that these are the only two games you have seen this year.

Anyone that has actually watched the crap we have played week in week out ALL season would not make the sort of remarks you did in your first post.

Guest rednorthampton
Along with 20,000 of your fair weather friends no doubt.

I might be wrong, but i`m guessing that these are the only two games you have seen this year.

Anyone that has actually watched the crap we have played week in week out ALL season would not make the sort of remarks you did in your first post.

No actually I have travelled the country to watch many matches this year.

Gosh you sound a really important person !

No dought you feel you are the only person who is a City supporter.

How long has it been etc etc my dad is bigger than yours etc....grow up pal !

My comments in my first post still stand mate ! Have some patience.

My opinion so if you dont like them you know what you can do !

Guest KingswoodRed

I get your point, but looking at your original post, don't the words pot & kettle ring a bell?

Something about going away and supporting the Gas, with the odd *** thrown in.

Guest eviltaxman
Yes it was / is poor.

I take it you couldn't listen to the game on local radio?

We listened, 23 of us, in the chatroom for nearly 2 hours. Taz said all along, "I've got a bad feeling"...

The commentator was getting anxious and the fans were quiet. The only ones making any noise was the fans in the chatroom.

The passing was terrible, the defence was non-existent. If anything, Phillips and a couple of the midfielders had the best of the game (possesion wise anyway).

Since we started our losing streak, I've been one of the "leave Wilson alone" mob and "give the lads a chance" gang. But after listening to tonights game, I'm not convinced I've even been listening to a City game.

Even if we do stay in the playoffs, I can see us getting knocked in the first round. It'll be Cardiff all over again. The team have lost cohesion (good word!).

No actually I have travelled the country to watch many matches this year.

My comments in my first post still stand mate ! Have some patience.

My opinion so if you dont like them you know what you can do !

You`re an idiot.

Archived