IGNORED

Regardless Of What People Think...

Guest dan_84

Guest dan_84

so after our recent terrible form there have gradually been more and more calls for Wilson to go, seemingly peaking after tonights disasterous result. Wasn't so long ago that every time i went to the pub i had a huge smile on my face and could mock my friends regardless of who they supported. But even then, it was hardly convincing, one goal wins over teams far below us in the league with planety of late winners included. Now our luck's seemingly run out and we can't win to save our lives.

So...the feeling is seemingly that most want wilson out, my question(s) are will he go? and why would he?

With the exception of his spell at Barnsley (where he spent unprecidented amounts for a club of their size) he has seemingly achieved mediocraty wherever he's been (sheff wed & now us it seems). But on top of this, he is regarded in the press as a 'big time' manmager who we are lucky to have and who will lead us to greatness (yet we're still in div 2...). He's also got the security of a 3 year contract which must be by far one of the best paying in the lower leagues, and i'd suggest better than some in div 1 (the holy land).

Would you leave a job where you have such (high paying) security? Will wilson?

I should point out at this point that i'm not convinced e should go yet, i supported his appointment and think there's little to be gained by getting rid of him at this stage of the season. The only manager who i can think of who could do a job and would actually come to city right now is john gregory, and even then there are many question marks hanging over him. This is NOT a suggestion to appoint him, just an example.

Think this makes sense, so any views...

Archived