IGNORED

Play Offs

Guest nobby

Guest nobby

at this rate,we wont make them.if we cant pick up points against stockport,oldham,tranmere and the like,we havent got a hope in hell of beating the top teams left to play.i can seriously see us doing a rovers and missing out all together, unless something drastic changes.

god,help us all!!!

Guest markoutwest

Be positive, I can't understand all the doom and gloom on here. You are still 3rd.

Port Vale (A) - only lost at home twice this season

QPR (H)

Swindon (A) - not an easy place to go!

PAFC (H)

Luton (A) - would hope Lu'on would do us a favour

Brighton (H)

Barnsley (A)

Blackpool (H)

Maybe I can after all :dunno:

Come on the Greens...

Guest markoutwest

glos boy, you shine with your wit, I am outclassed by your sharpness of intellect.

Oh, and we learn from our mistakes. What was the score Johnny? 1-0, no, 2-0, no, 3-0, no... oh could it have been 4-0?

It is the nature of football that some you win and some you lose, but if you are proud of your team for their performance in the 1-0 win at HP then I guess they are currently playing to the expectations of their fans. Did you see the match firsthand? It wasn't a good advertisment for entertaining, flowing and exciting football was it? I've only seen a couple of games so well closed down in 30 years of watchng football. All credit to BC for that close down, but isn't it the sort of thing you do when you need points away for promotion, not early in the season?

Who cares really? Its history. There is more to be made. Looks like Ashton Gate is going to be a clash of the titans, providing your lot get their act together.

Best Wishes,

Mark.

Archived