IGNORED

We Must Be A One Man Team Or Something!

Cooter

...Scott Murray as he left us last season!

So what went wrong? Super Aaron Brown going was the reason we have yet to find form since winning 11 on the trott with him?

Or maybe it is all down to the superb Lee Peacock who can't stop scoring goals!!! :dunno:

...Seriously, the way I see it, we are exactly the same team as we were during that 11 winning run! Just the Morale of almost every player has hit rock bottom and they aren't playing like their usual selves...

Same for the Manager as well! What would anyone else have done after losing 1-0 to Wednesday in the last minute to pick up where we left off again? And even then, whatever we tried may not work.

It's just amazing that City seem to be the only team in the Football League capable of doing this kind of thing...

I mean who realistically has ever (since the league started back over 100 years ago) won 11 games in a row then go onto win 1 in 6? it just doesn't seem all that possible to me, but obviously is as we must have made a new record for being the most inconsistent team in the league by doing what we've done. (So is that being predictable or nonpredictable?!?!? who knows!!!)

Knowing us... if we were ever in the Prem and won the League, next season we'd only finish rock bottom 20th and fall back to Division 1... that's how stupid it all looks! Success or Failure, I can't see this pattern ever changing! :@

We can't settle for the playoffs whether we would all take it now or not!

The reason being is because we won 11 games on the trott so we must finish in the top 2!

I think we still will be by means of 1 point and fluking it... Law of Averages says we must so I'll take it! Though finishing 2nd or 3rd right now or even 6th/7th is quite unbelievable looking back a few weeks or so...

I just want the form back, the morale and whatever is causing this lowsy bad patch to take place and then I'll be happy...

Until then I will remain a miserable City fan and continue to take the stick that some of the elders at my work promised me once I revealed I was a City fan... and what do you know, looks like they're all right! Really would be nice to shut them all up though if we do reach the top 2 come the end of the season.

No one would predict that right now, which is why I think we'll still do it!!!...

(Don't ever believe in my word that much!)

...As inconsistency works both ways you know! Be all over the papers if we did it now, and could even steal the Championship!

Ekkk Hemm.... excuse me!

Quick Summary to all of the above = COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dunno:

Archived