IGNORED

Remember Laughing At The Gas?

Big Red Rich

Are we heading the same way? The Gas in 2000/01 (i think) looked certain auto promotion players, then slipped and were guaranteed a playoff place, then slipped even more and finished 7th.

Blackpool at the end of the season? Its getting all to familiar for my liking. :@

If Wilson was to go now, what have we got to lose????

Surely we would have to lose every remaining game for that to take place? :D

Then again 80 points for Tranmere finishing 7th last season wasn't it? Oh my God! I think we do need to win at least 3 more games and a couple of draws or so just to make sure! :wacko::dunno::dunno:

92 points maximum still up for grabs though isn't it? :(

Funny, I was talking about this very subject wih my gashead brother tonight....and I was being serious, if I remember rightly at this stage of the season they were in a better position then us now! What you have to consider is with a big chunk of the squad out of contract at the end of the season (at the moment I wouldn't renew any of them), we would have to look at re-building again and if were still in divison two who says that we would be a "force" next season, methinks its now or never!

Guest comeonyoureds
if were still in divison two who says that we would be a "force" next season, methinks its now or never!

its begining to look like last year was then or never! :dunno:

Archived