IGNORED

Here We Go Here We Go Here We Go

screech

OK OK So we lost the game big deal, there are still 24 poin.......

Arrghhhhhhh ###### this, we are officially the most expensively assembled bunch of losers this division has ever seen.

When the going gets tough, City get choking, how on earth can we ###### it up 4 seasons on the trot, it's amazing, I actually laughed out tonight when I heard we lost again, It's got to the point when I have gone beyond ###### off and now have this insane nervous giggle after each match we play and lose.

Are we now going for the record of most ###### ups on the trot to add to our impressive (mustn't be forgotten 11 wins), so we can proudly boast to all, It's absoloutely incredible how we are so consistent every season, surely there aren't many other clubs that have this incredible record of bottling it at the last.

Aah well I hear you cry, there's always next year to ###### it up, yes that's true, lets have another go next year with Danny in charge and over a million pounds worth of strikers on show who still can't hit 20 goals a season, marvellous :dunno:

I can't wait for next season now, lets hope this time we hit the top beginning of April then ###### it up from there, it would be so much more pleasurable that way.

Archived