IGNORED

Hawkins And Anyinsah (sp?)

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

Surely this is the time to start introducing and trying out a few shining youngsters. At the moment we need some radical changes and something to kick the first team up the a**. What better than to give your youngsters a chance, waht better time than now is there?

if we don't do it surely this would show that our whole idea of an academy is silly as long as were not going to give them a game as youngsters in and out. if we continue not playing any of our academy players expecially in times like this they will all get low on morale and new players at a very tender age may want to move elsewhere where they are more likely to break into the first team and make and impression.

think the blame lies with the players we have - they HAVE to get us out of it and Danny has to give them the kick up the backside...

It seems Matt Hill had the goat tonight shouting at everyone - thats what i like to see - a bit of passion.

think Tinman needs to show the whole team/squad backroom staff round Ashton Gate slowly, talk about the history of the club, get all the problems out in the open, talk again about the AG 8, the fa cup final against man u, the fans, past players, Ateyo, Hutchings and Wedlock - to let them know what they are playing for when they pull on a shirt and why.

I thought long and hard before posting this, but I was talking to a Bath first teamer recently (I won't name him) and he said Darren started his two month loan spell like a world beater but by the end of it had completely lost form and confidence and was an unused sub.

Darren may still have what it takes to make it at pro level but now is certainly not the time to stick him in to a side completely lacking in confidence itself.

Guest Lympstone1

This is totally untrue.

Darren played in every game for the full 90 mind except when hewas sent off at Newport and suspended for 1 game.

Darren played the last 2 games with a ankle injury he kept quiet about at City so he could help Gary Owers out by playing. This has been to the detriment of Darren as he aggrivated on his first game back against Swindon and now has a tear in his achillies.

He was loved at Swindon and was called the best loan signing since Bobby Zamora

Darren deserves a chance NOW he is good enough but very disollusioned at the moment.

Surely this is the time to start introducing and trying out a few shining youngsters. At the moment we need some radical changes and something to kick the first team up the a**. What better than to give your youngsters a chance, waht better time than now is there?

I think that's just what a Fawthrop, Taylor & Tinman combo would do.

As far as I know, you can't score any less than nil and do any worse than loose!

P6 W1 D1 L4 F2 A7

Points possible 18

Points won 4

And there you have it.

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken
This is totally untrue.

Darren played in every game for the full 90 mind except when hewas sent off at Newport and suspended for 1 game.

Darren played the last 2 games with a ankle injury he kept quiet about at City so he could help Gary Owers out by playing. This has been to the detriment of Darren as he aggrivated on his first game back against Swindon and now has a tear in his achillies.

He was loved at Swindon and was called the best loan signing since Bobby Zamora

Darren deserves a chance NOW he is good enough but very disollusioned at the moment.

Are you Mr. Hawkins (as in his dad) I was speaking to his dad last saturday and this is almost exactly what he said to me.

Archived