IGNORED

Comments

Guest rossitl

Guest rossitl

Thanks Edf

A very professional response. Lets all please just remember Danny has motivated the team plenty to get us into 3rd. They could have lowered their heads when we were in 9th, but no we were positive.

Danny can finish the job he set out to accomplish. We all didnt have a bad word to say against him when we won 11 in a row

Keep your chin up Danny

Guest bemmyred
Thanks Edf

A very professional response. Lets all please just remember Danny has motivated the team plenty to get us into 3rd. They could have lowered their heads when we were in 9th, but no we were positive.

Danny can finish the job he set out to accomplish. We all didnt have a bad word to say against him when we won 11 in a row

Keep your chin up Danny

Very heart warming, I'm struggling to hold back the tears.

Guest keepthefaith
Very heart warming, I'm struggling to hold back the tears.
Just the sort off response that is needed right now.........Well done

I'm behind Wilson all the way, If i was Danny i'd stay and not take any crap from city fans who think we are good enough for anything higher than div2
Attitudes like that are part of the reason we are still a tin pot club, in a tin pot league. Utter Garbage

bristolcityup can DW do anything wrong? ... Do you think his sh**e comes out wrapped?

Thanks Edf

Keep your chin up Danny

yes agree, although some have had bad words for Danny all the way through the season and nothing will change their minds, even when we do go up. :dunno:

sorry but I still believe we can do it :D and yes I am ######ed off with recent performances and results :( but won't give up until it is impossible for us to get promoted and as far as I can tell that is not the case yet :dunno:

Just the sort off response that is needed right now.........Well done
Pardon me while I throw up!! :vomit2: :vomit2: :vomit2:

He doesnt need sympathy, a serious kick up the @rse would be in order- "Outgunned" "trying to add a loan signing" THIS should have been done after the Stockport debacle. Christ, Clueless of Ashton Gate!!

We all know it takes DW longer than most to react to any setback or reversal. I mean he persists with out of form players or out of position players for match after match when any other manager would change it. Therefore its no surprise to see he didn't do anything about the lack of firepower up front even when to most of us there was an obvious problem that needed addressing. City have scored 3 goals in their last 7 matches and that's pathetic.

If City continue with this form (and lets face it, if they have a great run of 11 matches then there's nothing to say they can't have a bad run of 11 games which would take them to the Luton match and by then it'd be too late) not only will they miss out on auto promotion but the play-offs will be looking extremely unlikely.

Looking further afield, if this form carries on next season (anyone think we'll sort the scoring problem with the current squad and/or manager?) I think City may well be battling to remain IN division 2.

Archived