IGNORED

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Guest Red_Chelt

Guest Red_Chelt

...has been released by Charlton. He's 35, proven goal-scorer, big name and...HE WON'T BE SIGNING FOR CITY.

Just thought I'd get that in first before the rumours start. :tongue:

Too late - there's been plenty of posts about him already mate.

God knows why some people think that players like him would give us more than a seconds thought.

They'll be talking about Robbie Fowler next......oh, they already have.

:noexpression:

Can't the mods please just chuck these sort of threads into a communal thread entitled " the nutters pool of prospects" ?

:grr:

Come on, it's the summer. Wild and nonsensical speculation is what keeps the board rolling. Although the fact some people believed Robbie Fowler coming here was halfway realistic baffled me.

While we're looking at signings that Mark Viduka's out of contract. And what about Steve Sidwell? Ex-Arsenal trainee, Noble may know him.

Come on, it's the summer. Wild and nonsensical speculation is what keeps the board rolling. Although the fact some people believed Robbie Fowler coming here was halfway realistic baffled me.

While we're looking at signings that Mark Viduka's out of contract. And what about Steve Sidwell? Ex-Arsenal trainee, Noble may know him.

While were at it, Roberto Carlos is leaving Real Madrid at the end of the season. We should definatly go for him!

Guest Red_Chelt

I heard Frank Lampard can buy himself out of his contract now. Surely that's got to be worth an enquiry? :10_1_108:

Archived