IGNORED

The Great Dolman Seats Mystery

Magic Man

B R I S T O L ?

and underneath get rid of GWR and put in 'C I T Y'

But the middle block looks like it's going to be blank, unless they plan to paint an 'S' over the top.

I'd prefer to think it'll be B A S _ S S O ....Or something like that

But the middle block looks like it's going to be blank, unless they plan to paint an 'S' over the top.

I'd prefer to think it'll be B A S _ S S O ....Or something like that

The middle block of existing red seats will be removed along with all the wooden seats, costing over £100,000.

B-ri-st-ol- C-it-y

Doubt they're getting rid of GWR Fm cos they sponsor the family enclosure still don't they?

I think you've got it spot on.....but it will probably be done in capital letters........B-RI-ST-OL- C-IT-Y

I think you've got it spot on.....but it will probably be done in capital letters........B-RI-ST-OL- C-IT-Y

I thought about capitals but I don't reckon they can get two letters per block from the size of the B, unless they're done in smaller capitals maybe.

What I want to know is how they have managed to create an extra 201 seats in the Dolman?

Maybe they've put a row of seats right at the top of the stand, all the way along.

That would be about 201 I reckon?

Damn, if that's the case it'll blocks my short-cut to the urinals!

What I want to know is how they have managed to create an extra 201 seats in the Dolman?

Somewhere on the main site it has been said that the new seats are slightly narrower and therefore each row will have an extra seat. Hope the same people around me renew their STs, 'cause they are of a reasonable size!! Some XXXLs may have a bit of a squeeze! :w00t:

Somewhere on the main site it has been said that the new seats are slightly narrower and therefore each row will have an extra seat. Hope the same people around me renew their STs, 'cause they are of a reasonable size!! Some XXXLs may have a bit of a squeeze! :w00t:

In that case the upper tier will spell B O T T O M S, and the lower one, U P.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/Gallery/0,,10327~1025414,00.html

Does anyone want to make a guess at what we're trying to spell here?

The red block in the middle has thrown me a bit.

I suppose it could be B_C_F_C . Any other ideas?

Who let that tractor on the pitch? Or is it a cunning plan to stay up by going for the S****horpe "ploughed field" pitch? I'd like to see the looks on the faces of some of the Ex-Prem players when they have to go to Glanford Park! I can imagine it now:

Sheff U Chairman: "We've decided that we will sue West Ham and the Premier League not because of the money lost through relegation but on the grounds of the mental anguish we face at having to go to S****horpe and Colchester"

Who let that tractor on the pitch? Or is it a cunning plan to stay up by going for the S****horpe "ploughed field" pitch? I'd like to see the looks on the faces of some of the Ex-Prem players when they have to go to Glanford Park! I can imagine it now:

Sheff U Chairman: "We've decided that we will sue West Ham and the Premier League not because of the money lost through relegation but on the grounds of the mental anguish we face at having to go to S****horpe and Colchester"

You joke, but last time West Ham went down, they refused to get changed at Rotherham's Millmoor ground as they were so shocked at the state of the place and especially the changing rooms.

Apparently they got changed at a hotel before they got there!

Don't think it was on the main site. It's something that I posted recently based on info. from the club.

You joke, but last time West Ham went down, they refused to get changed at Rotherham's Millmoor ground as they were so shocked at the state of the place and especially the changing rooms.

Apparently they got changed at a hotel before they got there!

Didn't we have similar problems over at the Minimal Ground? :colder:

And could it be that if you renew your season ticket for an end of row seat (useful if you are tall to stick your legs out into the aisle), you might find an additional seat blocking your way!

Archived